INCLUDED: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
INCLUDED: Allbrands USB Memory Stick Flash Thumb Drive Key 128MB Transfer Designs
INCLUDED: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
INCLUDED: No Longer Available
Apply online for GE Capitol 6 Month FinancingGE will advise you of maximum amount of credit you can use towards purchase of machines.
"I am completely new to embroidery, but I was able to figure out how to operate the machine on my own!" Elizabeth Ellis, North Carolina. TEXMAC's trainer for new machines, Rene Rosales, has witnessed this at the classroom level. "I've taught machine class almost 10 years now, and with the touch screen machines, and it's nice to watch people catch on so much faster with the new Happy machines. It helps new owners get more out of their machines when everyday tasks on the machines flow so easily for them."
For 2013, TEXMAC introduces the 7-needle Journey embroidery machine to all current and prospective embroiderers and crafters. Manufactured in Japan by Happy Industrial Corp, Journey brings the convenience of high speed, multi-needle embroidery to more audiences with its unbeatable combination of entry-level pricing, compact size, quiet operation, and big-machine features.
Journey Embroidery Machine's Key Features
- Intuitive color touch screen: on-board help, auto error correction
- 12" x 12" hoop - large sewing field
- 1,000 stitches per minute top speed
- Compact, quiet: small, stable 11"x 17" base, quiet, smooth operation.
- USB flash drive port accepts various brands, sizes of USB flash memory sticks
- *Built-in networking - control multiple Happy machines from 1 PC
- Compatible with commercial clamps, hoops and other add-ons - great flexibility
- Easy design positioning with laser trace, visual hoop maps,
- *Built In Bobbin Winder
- Growing Power: Connect up to 150 machines together. Other brands only allow up to 4 machines linked together.
- Avoid Splitting Designs: With 12x12" Square Embroidery Hoop Size there is no need to split designs in software like we do on the 7x12" or 7x14" embroidery area multi needle machines.
Embroidery on Finished Ballcaps
Optional cap sewing kit provides impressive 11.5"w x 2.5"h sewing field for ballcaps, letting owners on front and sides in a single hooping! A popular add-on to add to the total purchase, or after the sale to keep them coming back to your store. Optional attachments for this system include:
Wide cap frame (11.5"x2.5" field)
Standard field cap frame (7.5"w field, fast, easy to operate)
1-Point frame for small items, ie. cuffs, pockets, etc
Intuitive Color Touch Screen
Journey gets an improved version of HAPPY's new touch screen controller, which owners have found easy to learn on their own or with very little instruction! Features include:
12 Built-in fonts, 100 designs
40 million stitch memory
On-board help and auto-error correction
USB, Network ports - accepts most USB memory sticks
Onboard editing tools; rotate, scale, repeat, and more
Works with 3rd-Party Add-Ons
Journey's open sewing arm and attachment system lets you package the machine with many popular accessories and add-ons! Allows for additional sewing possibilities and more sales for your shop - as part of or after the sale!
Works with popular clamping systems (shown)
Quick/fast hooping systems
Lots of 3rd party hoops provide many additional sizes
Machine accepts hoop data for just about any hoop
Happy Journey's New Generation Difference : Texmac Itochu Happy Industrial Embroidery Machine launches a new generation of HAPPY embroidery machines with numerous refinements, most significantly a new, user-friendly touch screen control panel.
- Color touch screen with cleaner layout; easier to learn than ever
- Refinements to mechanical and electronics
- Fast color change and other movements to reduce project time
- Organize designs in custom folders on-screen
- Virtual keyboard makes in-machine lettering a snap, with 12 fonts, arcing and other text tools
- Additional auto-maintenance and reporting features
- Improved networking allow browsing of remote PC's
- Compatibility with 64-bit Windows including Windows 7 & 8
- Includes Happy Land operating software and link
- Texmac manufacturer's warranty is 1 year parts, 2 year electronics, 5 years motor/belts.
Click Here the View the Happy Journey HCH-701-30 Product Brochure (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Machine width: (base) 10.5", (with control panel) 27.1"
Machine height: 29"; Machine length/depth: 29.5"
Machine weight: 88lbs assembled; 125lbs in box.
Continuous sewing field: normal (tubular) - 12.5" x 12.5"; cap field 2.7"h x 11.4"w Optional
Sewing Speed: normal (tubular) - 1000spm; cap sewing speed 750spm
- Setup 1 of 3: How to assemble the Happy Journey machine.
Do it yourself assembly of the 7-needle Journey embroidery machine by Happy Industrial Corporation. Sold through TEXMAC Inc, toll-free 877-335-5206. Step 1 of 3 in assembly: gathering parts and assembling the thread stand.
- Setup 2 of 3: How to assemble the Happy Journey machine. Covered: How to mount the control panel, remove locking collars, threading and more.
- Setup 3 of 3: How to assemble the Happy Journey machine. How to install the x-carriage and tubular sewing arm.
How-to-Sew Videos This short series of 4 videos takes new operators through basic machine and design preparation for sewing a typical job on HAPPY's 7-needle Journey embroidery machine. Includes threading, bobbin check, oiling, design setup, hooping.
- Sewing 1 of 4: Walkthrough for beginners - initial thread check
- Sewing 2 of 4: Walkthrough for beginners - loading & setting up a design. Sewing with Happy Journey embroidery machine. Powering on the machine, loading in a design, setting colors, selecting a hoop and positioning within the hoop.
- Sewing 3 of 4: Walkthrough for beginners - hooping basics. Sewing with Happy Journey embroidery machine. Hooping basics - how to hoop fabric and stabilizer, how to properly mount the hooped fabric onto the embroidery machine.
- Sewing 4 of 4: Walkthrough for beginners - final checks before sewing: trace, oiling, sewing. Now we're sewing! Oiling the hook, performing a trace, pressing start and setting speed.
Preparing to Sew: Hooping: Video series on preparing your HAPPY HCD2-1501 embroidery machine for sewing. In this video, learn how/ why to hoop some stabilizer for a test-sewout.
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
HCH / HCS statement
5-Year Limited Warranty ( HCS/HCH ) covers Parts as described below (travel time not included) for HCS/HCH products only:
One Year warranty coverage on all Mechanical Parts excluding consumption parts and damage caused by neglect, lack of machine care, maintenance and or improper use.
Two Years warranty coverage on all Electronic Circuit Boards excluding consumption parts and damage caused by neglect, lack of machine care, maintenance and or improper use.
Five Years warranty coverage on The Machine Casting excluding consumption parts and damage caused by neglect, lack of machine care, maintenance and or improper use.
Consumable Items not covered: Needles, trimmers, sewing hooks, thread catch hooks, bobbin cases, bobbins, presser feet, hoops, screws, nuts, bolts, bulbs, cap frames, fuses and filters
Limited Warranty: Texmac Limited Warranty covers parts and labor as described below, travel expenses are not included. All warranty issues must be approved by Texmac. One Year Warranty coverage on all Parts excluding consumption parts and damage caused by neglect, lack of machine care, maintenance and or improper use. Consumption Parts. The following items are considered consumable and are excluded from the warranty Needles, trimmers, sewing hooks, thread catch hooks, bobbin cases, bobbins, presser feet, hoops, cap frames, fuses and filters. Travel Texmac’s Limited Warranty will not cover travel expenses which includes actual travel expenses, these are borne by the customer. Texmac’s reserves the right to adjust the schedule of repairs as needed. Limited Warranty Terms The seller warrants and agrees that it will replace or repair F.O.B. its plant or at Buyers location, at the sole option of Seller, the items set forth above which, under normal and proper use, prove defective in materials or workmanship, provided the Buyer gives immediate written notice of such alleged defect, and if requested, returns the defective part to Seller's and/or manufacturer's plant for inspection, freight prepaid. Any modifications made by the Buyer to the herein specified machine and/or part(s) shall void this warranty unless approved in writing by the Seller prior to modification. The Seller warrants only that the goods conform to the specifications set forth and if no specifications are stated, that the goods are sold AS IS. Where specifications are set forth, minimum standards shall apply in each instance. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE BUYER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES HAVE BEEN MADE.