*You must register by September 6th to receive the earlybird special gift.
You will receive your Early Bird Special Gift in your Goody Bag at the event.
ABOUT OUR EVENT
This is the 1st Class of the 3 we are having this weekend
The Embroidery Garden 1 DAY Embroidery Party! A party atmosphere filled with embroidery techniques and more!
Come meet Embroidery Expert and Designer Reen Wilcoxson and Brother National Educator Toni Weresch for a day of hands on sit and sew instruction. You will be guided step by step through 3 projects that Reen has hand picked out of her Embroidery Garden collection. You will do a total of 3 projects for this class. Reen will have two exclusive designs that you will stitch out that haven't been released to the public yet.
See the latest embroidery releases and learn the latest techniques in embroidery while you work on all-new hands-on embroidery projects! No matter your skill or experience level, you will absolutely enjoy this fun-filled day of embroidery education! This is a great way to "try out" embroidery to see if it's for you! All materials, including embroidery machines, designs, etc., will be provided. We'll have plenty of specials, door prizes and giveaways.
This program is designed so every individual takes home at least three completed projects and every individual receives all the project instructions and designs on a USB stick. We will also have plenty of staff on-hand to assist with projects.
Our Embroidery party will be held Friday, October 6th 10AM to 5PM with doors opening at 9AM. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to spend a day of embroidery, education, and fun. You will gain valuable knowledge, experience and leave inspired with new unique techniques, projects and memories. Most of all, you will make new friends.
Please note: Nothing will be shipped or emailed to you, for all updates please check the event packet below.
PACKET COMING SOON
Embroidery Party Highlights
- Each Student will get 3 kits and take home at least 3 completed projects
- Embroidery on Brand new top of the line Embroidery Machines that are provided for you
- Action Packed day of embroidery, friendship and fun
- Plenty of room to move around in our large class room
- Truly hands on instruction
- 6 hours of sewing and projects
- Complimentary USB stick with instructions for all projects to take home
- Snacks and Lunch provided
- Test Drive top of the line Brother Embroidery Machines with Instructors to help
- Plenty of staff to give one on one help
- Give-a-ways and prizes
- Event T-Shirt
- Allbrands.com Tote Bag with free gifts
Check Out The Video Highlights From Our Past Events