*Includes 10 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty Enhancement: Repair Parts and Labor, Power Surg, Transfer Owner, No Lemon, Replace, Buyout %, Depreciation, for Non Commercial Use in the USA.
The Memory Craft 6500P is the best kept secret workhorse computer sewing machine on the market because it has been released for internet sales! Up to now, it has been one of the most popular selections in Janome dealer stores for the professional quilter, dressmaker, seamstress, alterations and drapery shops.
The Memory Craft 6500P is not your usual home sewing machine. It is a computerized dream machine for every type of sewist - from garments to quilting and home dec. It provides the speed and precision critical to advanced sewing and contains serious features for the serious sewist. Sewing speeds of 1,000 stitches per minute mean that your projects get finished quickly, and our advanced features ensure that they get completed easily. It also includes many features designed especially for the quilter, including specialty stitches and an advanced feed mechanism.
Now you can bring home professional-level speed, control and flexibility. The MC6500 is a step up from the usual home sewing machine. Everything about it is designed to help you complete sewing projects faster and with expert results.
The Memory Craft 6500 Professional is the fastest home machine Janome has ever offered. Long seams won’t seem long any more when you can sew up to 1000 stitches per minute.
You can spread out across the largest arm and bed space of any household sewing machine – 9” x 5”. A generous extension table, for even more room, is a standard accessory.
The MC6500P is loaded with the expert-level features that serious sewing enthusiasts want and need, including an automatic thread cutter -- efficient for regular sewing, it’s also possible to program an automatic thread cut onto the end of stitch combinations. Another valuable time and motion saver is the exclusive Independent Bobbin Winding Motor, which allows you to keep sewing while your bobbin is winding. To all this, add a visible pressure gauge, bright LCD display, knee lift, and a huge selection of decorative stitches with customizing power for individual stitch editing, combination stitch editing, elongation, and mirror image.
- 135 Stitches across 4 modes
- 7 Buttonholes
- Block and script monogram stitches
- Backlit LCD screen
- Maximum sewing speed: 1000spm/Straight; 700spm/Zigzag
- Speed control lever
- Arm and bed space: 9" x 5" (225mm x 120mm)
- Visible pressure gauge
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading, full-rotary hook system
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- SFS (superior feed system)
- External feed balancing dial
- Front access feed dog up/down control
- Adjustable stitch width from 0 to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0 to 5mm
- Individual stitch editing
- Combination stitch editing
- US Warranty 25 years on parts, 5 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook Model
- Aluminum Die-casting Arm, Bed, Top Cover, & Face Plate
- Short Folding Handle
- Machine Size: W 19.5 x H 11.8 x D 8.6 inches
- Arm Space : W 8.8 x H 4.7 inches
- Machine Weight: 23.4 lb
- Electronic Foot Speed Control
- Maximum Speed: Straight: 1,000 spm; Zigzag: 700 spm
- Auto Thread Cutter
- 5 Piece Feed Dog
- 391 Total Stitches Including Buttonhole and Monograms
- 137 Total Built-in Stitches Including 7 Buttonholes
- Monograms: Alphabet & Number 67; European 60 in 2 fonts (Block & Script); Total 254
- Adjustable Zigzag Width
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 7 mm
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm Forward & 5 mm Reverse
- Stitch Selection: Ten-Key, Direct & Quilting Modes
- Stitch Indication on LCD: LCD with Backlight (70 x 40 mm, 128 x 64 dot)
- Manual Beehive Tension Dial
- Independent Motor Bobbin Winder
- Lever Drop Feed Device
- Snap on Presser Foot
- Foot Pressure Adjustment: Adjusting Screw with Indicator
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Thread Cutter on Face Plate
- Bobbin Winder Thread Cutter
- Pop-up Hook Cover Plate
- Slited Thread Take Up Lever
- Industrial Spool Stand
- 1 Sewing Lamp in Face Plate
- Speed Control Slider Control
- Needle Up/Down Key
- Lock Stitch Key
- Reverse Feed Key
- Auto Stop at end of Buttonhole
- Memory Function
- Turn-over Stitch & Reduction of Monogram
- Editing (all at Once/Individually)
- Memory Recall/Previous Setting Recall: 3 Memory Banks
- Customized Setting Function
- Buzzer Sound Level Adjustment: 2 Levels
- 10 Language Selection
- Auto Thread Cutter Key with LED
- Help Key
- Knee Lever Lifter
- Presser Foot Lifter at the Back of Presser Bar (with Sensor)
- Extension Table: W 600 x D 400 mm
- Dust Cover (#846806)
- 13 Additional Feet
- Optional Needle Plate (SS) for 5 Piece Feed Dog
If you have been asking yourself, "What sewing machine should I purchase?", "What brand of sewing machine is good for beginner?", "What is a good sewing machine?", "Where should I buy a sewing machine?", "How do you know what sewing machine to purchase?", then you should watch this video.
- Foot Control
- Knee Lifter
- Large Extension Table
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2
- Zig-zag Foot A
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Overedge Foot C
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Cording Foot H
- Rolled Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Overcasting Foot M
- Open Toe Walking Foot
- Screwdriver (2)
- Set of Needles
- Quilting Bar for Walking Foot
- Spool Pin Felt
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holder (2-Large)
- Spool Holder (2-Small)
- Cloth Guide w/ screw
- Open Toe Basting/Darning Foot P-2
- Quilting Bar
- Instruction Manual
- Accessory Box with foot storage compartment
I want to thank you for including my extra foot and bobbins in with my machine so I didn't have to pay extra postage for a separate shipping. Thank you again
I have ordered two sewing machines, a pleater, and a dress form from AllBrands and have been completely satisfied.
I have had this machine for about 6 years or so. It works so well, it's my work horse machine. I love the thread holders, and the independent bobbin motor. The best thing is that I've made Ice skating costumes, with lycra and chiffon; then I've hemmed blue jeans and made doll clothes. Lots of quilt block square piecing and then the Stage Curtain for an Ice Rink. It goes through all of those fabrics. I use only good thread, nothing cheap on it - and I have it cleaned every 12 to 18 months to keep it working good. But if I had only one machine - it would be this one. (I have other Janome's also and recommend the brand any chance I get.).
I ordered on Thursday and got the machine on Tues! That was GREAT service. Thanks so much! I love the new machine---I think she'll be very happy here!
Just wanted to say thank you for such a great job! I ordered a new Janome 6500 from you and it arrived in great shape. It's a lovely machine and I'm so pleased with it. THANKS for the great service and prompt too! THANK YOU!
I really like the machine & have been using it daily for my business.
Marilyn W, Greenville FL
I received the Janome 6500 on Friday evening . I didn't get to open it, etc until yesterday. I wanted to thank you & let you know that I am thrilled with the machine. I used the machine yesterday to sew something for myself & the features & options on the machine make the job enjoyable & much easier!!!! I am looking forward to using it to make the products that I sell on my website.