Box Feed - Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
In order to porivide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides superior stitch quality for a variety of light to heavy weight fabrics.
* Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials
* No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials
* Thick handles can be sewn with ease
Direct Stitch Pattern Selection - Frequently used stitch patterns can be selected directly through the direct select mode.
Foot Controller with Thread Trimming Function - The new HZL-F series trims both needle and bobbin threads automatically by pressing the heel side of the foot controller. With this feature you can concentrate on your project while automatically cutting the thread.
Random Stitches - The F600 will create the width of select quilting stitch patterns automatically and at random. This will give your quilting project an enjoyable look without any hassle.
Powerful Feeding - The HZL-F series has powerful feeding thanks to a special steel feed dog and improved presser foot construction. Heavy material projects, such as hemming denim jeans, can be sewn with ease.
Industrial Quality Buttonholes - Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections.
Knee-Lifting Lever- Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12mm when the lever is used.
Dual LED Lights - LED lights brighten the needle area and sewing are for better material handling.
Extended Sewing Table -HZL-F Series has a wider underarm space, with a wider table it is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects.
- Large variety of patterns and stitches - decorative/utility/alphabet
- 255 Sewing Patterns and 4 Fonts
- Open Toe Presser Foot
- Patchwork Presser Foot
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Highest quality industrial style button holes - 16 types
- Large, wide, work surface (8" wide x 12-1/4" long) 4" larger then the average workspace
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Precision feeding system
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 2 LED lights for illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running
Juki HZL-F300-600 Models Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for Comparison of Juki HZL F600, HZL F400 and HZL F300 Computer Sewing Machines
Click HERE for Operating Manual Instruction Book on Juki Sewing Evolution Exceed HZL F600Takes time to load.
Click HERE for Parts List on all Juki HZL F Series Sewing Machines
Sewing Speed: Up to 900 SPM (stitches per minute)
Weight: 21.6 lbs
Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 11.4" (H) x 8.2" (D)
Stitch Width Control: Up to 7mm
Stitch Length Control: Up to 5mm
- Walking Foot to keep all the materials sewing at the same speed
- Quilting Presser Foot for free motion and stippling
- Open Toe Presser Foot for easy view applique
- Patchwork Presser Foot for 1/4" inch seams, piecing
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot for Stitch in the Ditch Quilting
- *Electronic Plug In 1-Step Automatic Buttonhole Foot for precise replication on different fabrics
30 Included Accessory Items
10 Snap-on Presser Feet
Free Motion Walking Foot
Knee Lift Lever
Wide Extension Table
Small, Medium, Large Spool Caps
Special Screw Driver
Auxiliary Spool Pin
Thank you for your help. I purchased my machine Monday, received it Wednesday, and put the warranty in the mail Thursday. So, I know you won't have any paper work yet. But here is the information you requested. Serial # Thank you so much for your help. I love Juki. I have a serger too, and it is wonderful. I'm very excited to start using my sewing/quilting machine. Jennifer
I researched sewing machines for three years. This purchase would be my dream machine. I FINALLY found it!! This has everything I wanted, everything the really expensive machines had, at a great price. I can't find anything I don't like or that I would change. It is easy to use, VERY quiet and sews smooth as butter. Take advantage of my research...you won't be sorry!
I placed my order on a Friday morning and it was shipped the same day. I've been a customer since 2008. Great place to do business.
Excellent service. It took me 10 days to decide on such an expensive order. Customer service was patient and courteous at all times. Answered ALL my questions and helped me place my order. Thank You. I have my eye on a Juki serger now.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.