- 120 Stitch Functions
- Drop-In Bobbin
- 3 One-Step Buttonhole Styles
- Block And Script Alphabets
- Quilting And Heirloom Stitches
- Blanket Stitches
- Auto Needle Stop Up/Down
- Computer Sewing Machine
White Sewing Machine Features Comparison Table
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Color-coded stitch panel Finding the stitch you want is easy. The 10 utility stitches are shown in blue, the one-step buttonholer in purple, and the nine stretch stitches in green.
- Universal tension No matter what stitch you choose, you're assured of perfect results on any fabric.
- Adjustable stitch width Create large satin stitches or delicate machine embroidery. Adjust the stitch for your personal needs up to 6 mm wide.
- One-step buttonholer Perfect buttonholes have never been easier. Simply snap on the foot, set the machine to buttonhole and sew.
- Snap-on presser feet Change feet in a second for specialty techniques.
- Easy stitch selector Choose from 120 built-in stitches with a simple push of a button.
- Handy Sewing Guide The best length and width settings are displayed for each stitch as well as a color-coded picture of each stitch. No need to consult your sewing manual.
- Instant Reverse Touch the reverse button to permanently tack all seams.
- Adjustable stitch length From large basting to seaming on fine fabrics, you can adjust the stitches to suit any technique and fabric up to 6 mm long.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure Feed heavy denims to lightweight sheers smoothly and evenly.
- Built-in bobbin winder with auto stop Winds quickly and evenly until the bobbin is full. Simply touch the handwheel to declutch and you're ready to begin winding.
- Two spool pins For decorative twin-needle stitching.
- On/Off Switch No need to plug and unplug. Turn on the motor and the sewing light with the flip of a switch. It ensures user safety.
- Electronic Foot Control Gives you even power at all speeds.
- Handwheel Large wheel is easy to see and easy to turn when sewing on buttons, removing fabric or pivoting.
- Accessory Tray Included with your White 8800 is a complete set of accessories that store away neatly in a convenient tray. Attach the tray to your free arm and convert your machine into a flatbed for larger sewing projects such as quilts and home accessories that require yards and yards of fabric.
- Accessory Tray - Included with your White 8800 is a complete set of accessories that store away neatly in a convenient tray. Attach the tray to your free arm and convert your machine into a flatbed for larger sewing projects such as quilts and home accessories that require yards and yards of fabric.
- Two spool pins - For decorative twin-needle stitching.
- Electronic Foot Control - Gives you even power at all speeds.
Thank you for all your help. I like the White 8800 very much. Please thank Seth for fixing my White 9800..it's running beautifully and I'm very happy to have it up & running again. Thank you, again
Carole L., Binghamton, New York City, New York
I just love my machine. Thank you for your wonderful service.