Singer 7466 Touch and Sew is exact same as Singer 7467 Confidence (color panel) in stores and online up to $349, both with 3 of One Step Autosize Bartack & Keyhole Buttonholes
- The SINGER® 7466 is a fully electronic sewing machine and offers a large variety of stitches (70 stitches, 120 stitch functions) for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing. Other features include One-step automatic buttonholes, 13 needle positions, automatic needle threader and more.
- It has a full range of utility, decorative, quilting, heirloom, and stretch stitches.
- Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set, which means every stitch is sewn with exact precision.
- You can even do free motion work with its drop feed feature.
- The SINGER® 7466 also threads quickly and easily with its 6-Second Threading System.
- And with Pushbutton Stitch Selection, even selecting a stitch is a snap.
- Class 15J Bobbins - Are you familiar with the class 15J bobbin? This is a special class bobbin used in the 7400 series of machines, as well as the Futura (CE-100) and Quantum Futura (CE-200). Do not use regular class 15 bobbins in these machines, they will cause tension problems and can damage the bobbin case. The 15J is slightly smaller than the regular class 15, and the edges have a slight curve towards the center. The part number for this bobbin is 085128.
Click here for the chart of Included Accessories&Features.
Click here for the Stitch Reference
- Manufacturer's US warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 120 stitch functions and 70 built-in stitches patterns
A large variety of stitches for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing, always ensures the perfect stitch for every project.
Built-In Stretch Stitches
Specially designed stitches that add strength and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and superstretch fabrics.
Adjustable Stitch Length
Optimal settings for length are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length choice.
Adjustable Stitch Width
Optimal settings for width are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize width choice.
Center Zigzag Taper
When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the end of the stitch ensures quality stitching and avoids raveling.
Choose from 3 different one step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a one step simple process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
With just a simple push of a button you have selected the stitch and the optimum settings for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
Thread a machine in just 6 seconds! No tediously following manuals instruction to thread the machine, just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
More consumers own Singer sewing machines than all other brands combined.
95% brand awareness. Highest brand awareness in industry.
You Tube Videos on Using Singer Automatic Needle Threader
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- General Purpose Foot (on machine)
- Spool Pin Felt Discs (2)
- Small, Medium and Large Thread Spool Caps (3)
- Screwdriver for Needle plate
- Satin Special Purpose (Decorative Sewing) Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot
- 4 Standard Bobbins
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Needles Package
- Lint Brush and Seam Ripper
- Foot Control
- Instruction Book
Which machine would you recommend that could stitch heaver fabrics, if I
The Singer 7466 is a full size computer sewing machine
which has the power to sew interior fabrics that comfortably fit under the
presser foot when it is raised. If you have to force the fabric under the
foot, or if the fabrics are too hard or densely woven like exterior fabrics,
it may be too much for the machine. You should always use denim needles size
14 or 16 for heavier fabrics. Hope this helps. Thanks. John Douthat, owner
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother SA156 10 Pack of Class 15 Clear View Plastic Bobbins 1/2" High (+$4.99, You Save $2.00)
2518P 25 Class 15 Empty Plastic Bobbins (SA156) for Drop In, Front Load (+$9.99, You Save $10.00)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R, Box of 100 CHROME Coated Sewing Machine Needles (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag, Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery & Serger Machines (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Brother SASCKIT1 29 Piece Starter Kit for Sewing Machines (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$169.99, You Save $30.00)
Arrow 2000 Alexander Henry Fabric Sewing Chair for Cabinets -Oak Wood (+$199.99, You Save $21.00)
Clauss 10721 8" Dressmaker Scissors Shears Bent Trimmers Made in ITALY (+$9.99, You Save $20.00)