The Ladybug PC-2150's high temperature steam (285° F) allows for a superior level of cleaning. It's continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir means you don’t have to wait for de-pressurization to re-fill the unit. Because water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler, the vapor system needs no special safety cap. It's completely safe to run the system with the cap off. You can add water to the reservoir at any time! This speeds your work by reducing down time.
- Self-monitoring "dry steam" generator with continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Stainless steel boiler
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Splash proof design
- Three year warranty on boiler
- One year warranty on all other parts and accessories
Note: The PC-2150 does not include a Pressure Gauge.
The Ladybug PC-2150 Vapor Steam Cleaner provides a healthier environment for your family!
- Sanitizes, cleans and deodorizes in one simple operation
- Uses only tap water, no hazardous fumes or soapy residue
- Destroys germs, viruses, molds and bacteria
- Reduces allergies and respiratory ailments
- Promotes improved indoor air quality
Ladybug PC-2150 Vapor Steam Cleaner is a tough, all-surface cleaning system!
- Removes grease, ground-in dirt and spots better than solvents
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- De-greases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
- Sanitizes nurseries and pet areas
- Makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RV's
- Quick and easy on hardwood floors
The Ladybug PC-2150 Vapor Steam Cleaner's advanced design is portable and easy to use!
- Chemical free, environmentally safe
- Dry steam vapor cleans without surface degradation
- Thoroughly reaches hard-to-clean cracks, corners and crevices
- Cool to the touch, non-pressurized reservoir for safer, faster use
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Working Pressure: 58 psi Max
Internal Boiler Temperature: 285º F
Wheels: Swivel Wheels
Tank Capacity:1.8 quarts (boiler), 1.5 quarts (reservoir)
Dimensions: 10.75" H x 12" W x 16" D
Weight: 15 lbs. (no water)
Indicators: Low water light with audible signal
Power: 120V - 60Hz
Heating Power: 1500 watts
Amperage: 12 amps
Standard Warranty: 3 years on boiler, 1 year on parts/accessories
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.