Easy−Sharpen your blade with a few easy strokes, using the same motion as cutting fabric.
Safe−Sharpens your blade without having to remove it from the cutter.
Accurate−Sharp blades require less pressure to cut, giving you more precise cuts and less chance of slipping.
Save money! Purchase blades less often.
Hands-off use−Non-slip feet keep the sharpener from moving while in use.
Convenient−Sharpens most rotary blades. (All brands, most sizes!)
Long Lasting−High quality sharpening stone.
- In a few quick strokes, sharpen your dull blade without removing it from the cutter
- With your fingers safely out of the way, sharpen your cutter blade extending its use and saving you money
- Sharpens blades with just a few strokes
- Non-skid bottom surface allows for safer sharpening while keeping hands clear of blade
- Measures: 11-3/4" x 3-1/8" x 3/4" high
- The sharpening stone is 11-3/4" long; approximately 1/4" square and can be turned to expose each of the (four) sides when one surface becomes worn (allen wrench included for turning stone)
- Complete instructions included
- Can be used for any rotary cutter brand name
TrueCut Rotary Blade Sharpener: Sharpening 45mm Rotary blades
TrueCut Rotary Blade Sharpener: Sharpening 60mm Rotary blades