The features of the BERNINA E 16 include:
– 16 needles
– High-speed embroidery up to 1,400 spm
– True commercial embroidery system
– Extra large embroidery field 400 × 350 mm
– Patented narrow cylindrical lower arm
– Smallest cylindrical lower arm in the industry
– Standard hoops (width × height): 36 × 30 cm, 44 × 30 cm, 12 cm round, 15 cm round
– Go Pro operator’s kit
– Go Pro tension system (fabric based)
– Go Pro design library of 1,000 designs
– Go Pro BERNINA hook system
– Go Pro automatic thread trim
– Adjustable presser foot height
– Appliqué command
– Laser alignment
– Rotation 1, 90, 180
– Move to position
– Move to color
– Move to stitch
– Stock colors
– Bright LEDs
– Network up to six machines
– Extra large cap embroidery field (36 × 8.2 cm)
BERNINA E 16 - The Perfect Partner for Home, Studio or Business
With 16 needles, speeds of up to 1,400 stitches per minute (spm), automatic tension settings, and a narrow cylindrical arm—the BERNINA E 16 will complete the task like a pro—whether embroidering a jacket back or small pocket.
What's under the hood? Our cutting-edge machines are equipped with numerous innovative functions and programs. Here, we provide you with an overview of what your preferred machine is capable of, and tell you all about the advantages of the BERNINA E 16.
Not all models and accessories are available in all countries. We reserve the right to make changes in both features and design.
Multi Needle Embroidery
BERNINA E 16
High-speed embroidery up to spm 1,400
True commercial embroidery system
Extra large embroidery field 400 × 350 mm
Patented narrow cylindrical lower arm
Smallest cylindrical lower arm in the industry
Standard hoop 36 × 30 cm
Standard hoop 44 × 30 cm
Standard hoop 12 cm round
Standard hoop 15 cm round
Go Pro operator’s kit
Go Pro tension system (fabric based)
Go Pro design library of 1,000 designs
Go Pro BERNINA hook system RL
Go Pro automatic thread trim
Adjustable presser foot height
Rotation 1, 90, 180 degrees
Move to position
Move to color
Move to stitch
Network up to six machines
Extra large cap embroidery field (36 × 8.2 cm)
Cap hoops and driver opt.
Specialty frames and hoops opt.
Three sizes of pocket frames opt.
Compatible with BERNINA Embroidery Software 7 opt.
Compatible with BERNINA Exclusive Design Collections opt.
Firmware Update V1.04.97
Please read the release notes carefully.
Update Release Notes.
User Manual Rev082115.
Installation and First Time Start Up Instruction.
The following process below including the graphics is shown in these Release Notes
Automatic Update Process:
1. Make sure that you have Internet Connection to update Online.
2. Attach the BERNINA E 16 dongle.
3. Check to insure that the Emergency Stop on the Control Panel is released.
4. Open the BERNINA UI. When the “?” question mark appears
on the screen, turn on the machine.
5. Proceed to the Advanced Setting Screen.
6. Click on the Update Icon
7. Follow the instructions on screen
8. Machine is ready for stitching.
BERNINA E 16 Review
Eileen Roche Machine Embroidery Blog on Bernina E16
Introducing the BERNINA E 16 multi-needle embroidery machine. Meet the new BERNINA E 16, our 16 needle professional quality embroidery machine! Faster, more professional and larger embroidery than ever before! Perfect for home, studio or commercial use. Join us and see the amazing features of the BERNINA E 16.
BERNINA E 16 Multi-needle Embroidery Machine – The Perfect Partner for Home, Studio or BusinessWith 16 needles, speeds of up to 1,400 stitches per minute (spm), automatic tension settings, and a narrow cylindrical arm—the BERNINA E 16 will complete the task like a pro—whether embroidering a jacket back or small pocket. Personalize team uniforms and caps, monogram stylish totes, commemorate a special occasion, use the Chenille technique for a special 3-D effect, or complete an elaborate embroidered quilt—the results will be everything you ever dreamed of.
More You Tube Videos on Bernina E16 Needle Embroidery Machine