Perfect for all your home decor projects, the Decor Excel Pro 5124 has the features you need if your sewing time is at a premium. Extra penetration power and the 7 piece feed dog provide consistent performance on all fabrics.
Sew home décor with professional power. The Décor Excel Pro 5124 has the features you need if your sewing time is at a premium. For instance, the needle always stops in the "up" position for easier withdrawal of fabric. And "Needle Up Down" is great for quick pivoting.
More Décor Excel 5124 features:
Variable Speed Control Lever: The speed control lever provides precise, consistent speed control.
One-Step Buttonhole with Auto-Stop: The one-step buttonholer stops automatically upon completion.
Extra penetration power to easily sew those light and heavy fabrics. You will have the same professional sewing on all materials.
The Seven (7) piece feeddog system is excellent for sewing curved stitches. You will have the same professional sewing at any angle.
The 24 Built-In Stitches allows you to find the perfect stitch for any function.
The Needle Stop Up/Down function makes for fast sewing capabilities.
An Automatic Needle Threader to easily thread the needle without eye-strain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- The speed control lever provides precise, consistent speed control. The one-step buttonholer stops automatically upon completion. Extra penetration power and the 7 piece feeddog provide consistent performance on all fabrics. A storage compartment under the top lid holds extra presser feet and accessories. Perfect for all your home decor projects.
- US Warranty 10 years on parts, 2 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for Instruction Book Operating Manual on Janome Decor Excel Pro DE5124 Top of the Line Mechanical Sewing Machine
- 50 stitches, including 3 buttonholes
- Up/Down needle position buttons
- Auto-Declutch bobbin winder
- Stitch number, width, and length buttons
- Direct stitch selection buttons
- Fully Automatic sensor buttonhole
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing
- SFS (superior feed system)
`Built-in needle threader
- Reverse Stitch button
- Speed control slider
- Variable Stitch Width and Length Control
- Multiple straight stitch needle positions
- Built-In Sewing Light
- Built-In Carrying Handle
- Push Button Reverse
- Top Accessory Storage
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Class (Bed Type): Free Arm
- Body Construction: Painted Aluminum Body
- Folding (Long) Carrying Handle
- Maximum Speed: 800 spm
- Number of Stitches: 25 Stitches Including Buttonhole
- 1-Step Buttonhole
- Stretch Stitch Adjustment
- Maximum Zigzag Width: 6.5 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm
- Lay-in Thread Tension Control
- Speed Control
- Needle Up/Down
- Dial (3 Steps) Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift
- Marking on Needle Plate (Inches and Metric)
- Drop Feed Dog
- Auto-declutch Bobbin Winder
- Snap (clip) on Presser Foot
- Built-in Needle threader
- Thread Cutter (On the Face Plate)
- Slit Thread Take Up Lever
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Wedge Base Lamp
- Power Switch
- Electronic Foot Controller
- Protection Cover (Hard Resin Cover)
- Freearm Slide On Accessory Tray/Extension Table
- Accessory Storage Compartments under Top Lid of Machine
7 Feet Included:
Adjustable Blind Hem Foot G
Overedge Foot C
Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
Zig-Zag Foot A
Zipper Foot E
Hemmer Foot 2mm D
Satin Stitch Foot F
- Quilting Bar
- Set of 5 Needles
- Screwdriver (L)
- Lint Brush
- Bobbins (4)
- Spool Holder (Large, Small)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper
- Warranty Documentation
- Instruction Book
- Heavy Duty Metal Foot Control
- Hard Case Cover
You can use the ZigZag control to take it from center needle position to far right needle position.
I bought this machine in 1998 and traded it in for a lighter weight machine in 2011. I used it almost everyday (making quilts) and was very happy with it. It was still working great when I traded it in.
This was a very pleasant shopping experience. I have used a New Home sewing machine for 30 years. It recently stopped running and the part is no longer available. I was sick about it. However, I knew that New Home is now Janome and therefore searched the internet for a Janome product. I was especially pleased that I could still get a mechanical machine vs. a computerized. I have only tested the machine but anticipate that it will work well for my purposes. Thank you.
Larry A., Tulsa, OK
Your service was great the product arrived in 3 days it was a pleasure doing business with you. I wish all companys did business the way you do, again thanks for your timely service.
Toni M., Pinson, AL
Love your site, Compared machines for days, very informative, helpful and easy to shop. Thanks
Michelle K, Seattle WA
The returns dept. has been very helpful in addressing a malfunctioning machine. It is very easy to find my order information online when I need to. Alice in Returns has returned my calls quickly and offered some troubleshooting advice before we determined I would have to ship the machine back. The UPS pickup was quick and painless. I was worried about purchasing a sewing machine online, but Allbrands has so far provided the quick and personal service I might expect from a trusted, local shop. Of course, I have to reserve judgment until the issue is fully resolved, but my experience has been good, and I would certainly consider purchasing from Allbrands in the future.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag for Sewing Quilting Embroidery Serger Machines (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$149.99, You Save $30.00)