- Reliable™ C81 Vacuum Ironing Table
- Reliable™ i300 Dry Steam Generator Ironing System
Reliable™ C81 Features
- The c81 portable down-air vacuum plus up-air blowing ironing table will change the way you think about ironing at home.
- The c81 has a strong built-in vacuum motor that dries the fabric, ensuring a clean and crisp finish to your garments. The up-air feature eliminates impressions, common on delicate fabrics like velvet, corduroy and other napped fabrics. Standard features include an all metal design (for long life), a built in heating element, and a catch tray for longer garments and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
Reliable™ i300 Features
- Reliable™ presents the i300, the most affordable - quality pressurized steam iron system on the market. Equipped with heavy 12-gauge wiring, all stainless steel tank and outer shell, heavy-duty switches, silicone iron rest and a 1.4L size tank. The i300 is made to our usual high standards; and backed by our one year manufacturers warranty (3 years on the steam tank).
- In the past, dry cleaners, tailors and drapery workrooms that required a stand alone steam iron had the choice between a low cost (and low performance) gravity feed iron, and a high price steam iron / generator system. The i300 changes all that. With quality Pressurized Steam, it is now available to everyone.
- The i300 is a revolutionary new steam boiler system, that delivers for the first time "true professional quality" pressurized steam, in a compact and economical package.
- The i300 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
- RELIABLE™ understands that the quality of a boiler-iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available including 12-gauge wiring throughout and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
Best used for:
- All types of ladies, men's and children's clothing
- Drapery and home furnishings
- Low water light indicator - auto shut off for boiler only
- Regular tap water
- 50 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Professional i30 steam iron
- Up to 2-hours of continuous, intermittently used steam
- 10-15 minutes heat-up time
PDF - Product Brochure
- Manufacturer's US warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Professional features for professional results
The C81 is equipped with both vacuum and up-air functions. While vacuum is great for ensuring a clean-crisp finish to your garments, the up-air feature eliminates impressions, common on delicate fabrics like velvet, corduroy and other napped fabrics.
All metal construction
Like all Reliable Steamer products, the C81 is built to last. It is made entirely of metal in order to ensure stability and sturdiness even for heavy-duty professional work.
Larger 49” x 16” pressing surface
You are busy, and you want to get the ironing done as fast as you can. The large working surface of the C81 reduces the amount of time you spend ironing by putting more of the fabric in front of you.
Built in heating element
Just like our professional series of vacuum tables, the C81 is equipped with a built in heating element to keep the inside of the table nice and dry, and rust free.
Convenience and performance
The C81 conveniently folds up so you can place it out of the way when it is not being used. When you are ready iron, just turn the switch on and you are ready to go.
Quick-dry pad + cover set
Our "Quick-Dry" textured polyester pad & cover set allows maximum air to flow through so your garments will dry quickly. The smooth surface allows your garments to move around with ease.
Product Brochure - PDF
- Model: C81
- Electrical: 110V
- Heated pressing surface: Standard
- Functions: Down-Air Vacuum plus Up-Air Blowing
- Power consumption: 7 amps
- Pressing dimensions: 48.5in x 16in (123 mm x 42 mm)
- Pedal Left or right hand use
Water capacity: 6 cups - 1.4L
Operating pressure: 50 p.s.i. - 3.44 bar
Element: 700 watt
Iron: i30 - 800 watt
Power consumption: 12 amps
Heat up time: 10-15 minutes
Tank construction: Stainless steel
Low water indicator: Standard
Electrical approval: Entela
Dimensions - net: 9” x 12.5” x 6.5”
Weight - net: 13 lbs with iron
Shipping dimensions: 11.5” x 15” x 12”
Shipping weight: 16 lbs with iron
Warranty: RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty