2-In-1 Home Ironing System
The Longboard is the world’s first and only 2 in 1 home ironing table. It features a generous ironing surface for regular ironing and an extension piece for oversized pieces like tablecloths and linens. A snap to install, the extension’s shape is also ideal for the dedicated quilter or knitter.
What comes with?
Each Longboard comes with two cover pads. For peace of mind, there is a heat and fire resistant insert at the end of the oversized cover so you can rest your iron on it directly.
An ironing table that is built to last.
Like all Reliable™ products, the Longboard is built to last. A treated galvanized work surface is covered with a mesh screen ensuring maximum passage of steam. Each unit is also equipped with a catch tray and a support that holds a steam station or a stand-alone iron. You may be buying one ironing table to last you a generation... maybe even a lifetime. Why not buy it once, and buy the best?
- Large 18.9” x 47.25” working surface for regular ironing
- Extra large 18.9” x 55” working surface for quilting, knitting and tablecloths
- 2 – Ironing cover/pad sets
- 19” x 55” pad & cover set with heat & fire resistant material for your iron to sit on at the end
- 19” x 47” high performance one-piece cotton cover set with 500g felt padding
- Extra heavy-duty construction
- White hard coat finish with rust prevention treatment
- Height adjustable - 30” - 38”
- High performance cotton ironing board cover
- Individually shrink wrapped and packed in a corrugated box with double polystyrene protection
- End trap supports an iron or an iron steam generator
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 10 years on materials and workmanship
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Fabrication: white hard coat finish, anti-rust treated
Cover sets: 2
Catch tray: Included
Iron tray: Steam station or regular
Height adjustment: 30” - 38”
Pressing dimensions: 18.9 x 55” (with extension)
Pressing dimensions: 18.9” x 47.25” (w/out ext.)
Folded dimensions: 18.9" x 3" x 67" (with ext.)
Folded dimensions: 18.9" x 3" x 60" (w/out ext.)
Shipping dimensions: 20” x 65” x 4”
Weight: 31 lbs
i finally found a real ironing board to replace my 25+ year old (american) board.... unfortunately, the ironing boards i found locally were like toys and very low quality. :-( on the other hand, italians take ironing seriously.... i should know, i have an italian mother in law and a lot of linens to press properly. thanks!
My new board arrived in fast time. Thank you so much for the fast service. I do love that ironing board.