PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The i600 is the newest entry in our line-up of professional steam iron stations. The i600/i30 establishes a new benchmark for features, ease of use, and quality of components.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The i600 excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
The i30/120V, 3.9 pound industrial iron, has a die cast aluminum plate with 32 steam chambers.
• 1.25 gallon, 4.5 L water capacity
• 1200W boiler, 800W iron
• Water level stick
• Low water light indicator
• Regular tap water
• 65 PSI, 4.5 bar operating pressure
• Pressure/safety switch
• 30A heavy-duty contactor
• 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
• Stainless steel tank and outer casing
• 1 copper heating element
• Carrying handle
• Silicone iron rest
• 15-20 minute heat up time
• Up to 6 hours of continuous steam
• Rated for unlimited hours of use per day
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty Lifetime Boiler Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Water capacity: 1.25 US gallons – 4.5 L
Operating pressure: 65 PSI – 4.5 bar
Elements: 1 – 1,200 watt
Iron: i30 – 800 watt
Power consumption: 12 amps
Tank construction: Stainless steel
Low water indicator: Standard
Steam connector type: Quick-release
Net weight: 16.7 lb – 7.5 kg (w/out iron)
Shipping weight: 23 lb – 10.4 kg
Product dimensions: 13" x 8.5" x 11.75"
Shipping dimensions: 15.5" x 12" x 17.5"
Country of origin: Italy
Electrical approval: cETLus
Warranty: Limited 1 year, 3 years tank
I HAVE PURCHASED FROM ALLBRANDS MANY TIMES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM.