Looking for more? The CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch offers all features of the CV3440, plus an additional thread for top cover stitch to give you 3 additional stitches for an even more professional look. When the cover spreader is engaged, a cover stitch will appear on both top and bottom sides of the fabric. Along with such state-of-the-art features as a one-touch lever tension release and a bright clear LED lighting system, the CV3550 will add new and unique stitches to any home project.
The CV3550 Double-Sided Cover Stitch allows you to create a wide range of cover stitches on all types and weights of fabric for both decorative and constructive applications. It features both single-sided and double-sided tri-cover stitches, wide cover stitches, narrow cover stitches as well as a chain stitch. Additional points include a free arm, LED light, thread cutter, color coded threading, easy looper and cover spreader threading, a presser foot pressure dial, and snap on feet. The adjustment dials for stitch length and differential feed are now conveniently located on the right-hand side. With 3 needles, one lower looper, and one cover spreader, the CV3550 creates not only professional hems, and chain stitching, but allows you to add double-sided cover stitching to your projects for a special one step finish previously unavailable!
- Double-sided Tri-cover (6mm), Double-sided Wide Cover (6mm), Double-sided Narrow cover stitches (3mm), Tri-cover (6mm), Wide Cover (6mm), Narrow (3mm) and standard chain stitching capacity
- Large 6.1” x 3.9” workspace
- One-touch lever tension release
- Free Arm for easier sewing of necklines and cuffs
- Bright LED Lighting - cooler and energy saving
- Thread Cutter for convenience and added efficiency
- Color-coded threading guide
- Fast and easy looper and cover spreader threading
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Dial adjustments for stitch length conveniently found on right hand side
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
Brother Cover Stitch CV3440 & CV3550. Meet the new Cover Stitch machines by Brother. The all new CV3440 single sided cover stitch and the CV3550 double sided cover stitch. Whether using one of the cover stitch stitches or the chain stitch, you’ll find these user-friendly machines make hemming and topstitching fabrics and garments a breeze.
Brother Coverstitch CV3550 in UK
How to thread the cover stitch (no sound)
Unboxing nad Start Up on Brother CV3550
- SA221CV, SA222CV and SA223CV which are available for current 2340CV can be used for both CV3440 and CV3550.
- Current SA224CV will converted to SA230CV exclusively for new cover stitch models.
- And SA231CV will be established exclusively for new cover stitch models CV3440 and CV3550.
New Brother Coverhem machines sewing discussion topic
7 Stitches Include:
- Double-sided Tri-cover (6mm),
- Double-sided Wide Cover(6mm),
- Double-sided Narrow cover (3mm)
- Tri-cover (6mm),
- Wide Cover(6mm),
- Narrow (3mm) and
- standard straight chain stitching capacity
- US Warranty 25 years head, 5 years electronics, 1 years labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Lighting LED
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1,000 SPM
- Feed Dog
- Stitch Width (mm) 3.0 - 6.0mm
- Stitch Length (mm) 2.0 - 4.0mm
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Cover Stitch
- Differential Feed 0.7 - 2.0
- Underlooper Threader
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 16" W x 12" H x 14" D
- Machine Weight 16.75 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 17.72" x 14.96" x 19.29"
- Shipping Weight 22.71 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed
- Accessory Storage Accessory Box
- Included Accessory Feet Clear foot
- Other Included Accessories: "Soft Cover, Thread Nets (4), Thread Spool Caps (4), Cleaning Brush, Hexagonal Driver to change needles, Needle Set (130/705H) #90/14, Attachment Hold Down Screw, Spool Mats (4), Foot Controller, Instructional DVD"