AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We give unlimited tech support by email, fax, phone, text and cell plus service in our shop and referral to nearest ASC. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment like we do. They are unable to help you directly, only referring your operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother customer service desk (not their mechanics) instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems you might have will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not simply by referring your requests back to the manufacturer. John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.com
Brother PQ1500S High Speed Long Arm Sewing and Quilting Machine Features:
- Brother has the exclusive Pin Feed which comes up from underneath the needle plate to keep fabric layers from slipping, without having to use a walking foot attachment, also included.
- Comes with Push-button Auto Thread Trimmers, Auto Needle Positioner & Knee Lever for Presser Foot Lift
- Sews up to 1500 Stitches Per Minute with 150 Watt, 1.5 Amp Motor, about twice as much speed and power as regular home sewing machines.
- Built-In Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic Underbed Thread Trimmers
- Exclusive Pin Feed Stops Ply Slippage
- Exclusive Feed Dog Height Adjustment
- Retractable Drop Feed Dog Control
- Long 6"X9" Arm Space Right Of Needle
- 9" is from needle to head of machine
- 6" is height from sewing bed to top of underarm
- Knee and Hand Lever for Presser Foot Lift up to 1/2"
- High Speed Portable Straight Stitch
- Includes 12x18" Extension Table
- Exclusive Fabric Separator Attachment
- Included accessories: Flex Reaction Presser Foot, Adjustable Zipper Foot, Concealed Zipper Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, 1/4" Seam Foot, Fabric Separator, Seam Guide, Walking Foot, Freemotion Quilting Foot, General Purpose Foot
Please look at this complete 36 minute instruction You Tube video on Brother PQ1500S while turning off the sound (MUTE button at bottom left on screen) as it is from Japan factory and not yet available in English
Please look at this 6 minute demonstrational You Tube video on Brother PQ1500S in Spanish (MUTE button at bottom left on screen)
Click HERE for Brother Operation Owners Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Parts List Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Service Manual for PQ1500S Sewing Machine
- US Warranty 25 years on parts, 5 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- High speed straight stitch machine with max.1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects with more than 6" height and 9" width in the fabric bed area right of the needle
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability and penetrating power
- Up to 7 mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Exclusive pin feed mechanism to prevent slippage
- Knee lifter and extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Full range feed pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog height settings for different fabric weights
- Tension adjustment dial for different fabric and thread weights
- Exclusive fabric separator feature joins lightweight linings to materials such as velvets and eliminates the puckering
- Easy to use foot lift operation-the lower feed dog drops automatically when the presser foot is lifted for easy fabric insertion
- Removable knee lift enables you to lift your presser foot leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- The feed dog adjustment knob lowers the feed dogs below the fabric plate for free motion sewing (drop feed control)
- Exclusive F.A.S.T. automatic needle threader saves time and your eyesight
- Built-in automatic thread cutter activates with the touch of a button both top and bottom threads are neatly cut and threads are instantly reset for the next sewing operation
- Needle positioning mechanism lets you control needle up after needle stops down
- Eliminates the need to manually rotate the balance wheel to lower or raise the needle during a continuous stop and start sewing operation
- 150 watt motor, 1.5 amps, 2 to 3 times more power than most home portables
- Optional 12" x 18" extension table is included on the Brother PQ-1500S model
- Fabric separator accessory
- Flex reaction (hinged) regular straight stitch presser foot
- Regular narrow zipper foot
- Concealed invisible zipper foot
- 1/8" Narrow rolled hem edge foot
- SA138 1/4 inch quilt piecing foot
- 12 x 18 Inch Portable Extension Table
- SA137 Seam Allowance guide
- SA139 Walking foot Dual Feed Attachment
- Free Motion Darning Quilting foot
- Variable Speed Foot control
- Instruction manual English
- Warranty Documentation
- 1 Feed Pin part # 138483-001 Note: Comes installed in the Machine,
and can be found illustrated on page 10 (part # 50) of the parts manual, and on page 14 of the instruction manual. The drop feed lever has to be engaged in the pin feed position before you will see it come up when you turn the handwheel 360 degrees. Also, note the pin drops automatically whenever the presser foot is raised (safety feature).
Why does my needle thread break on freemotion when straight stitch sewing is fine.
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure guage at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech.
Why doesn't the pin feed come up when I turn the hand wheel 360 degrees counterclockwise.
The pin feed position on the drop feed lever shown must be selected before it will engage. If you select another position other than pin feed, the pin feed mechanism will not be seen or operate. Please see comments on page 5 of the operation manual. Also the presser foot must be in the down position before the pin feed will come up in normal counterclockwise rotation of the hand wheel. Mike P.
I was very impressed with the young lady I spoke to on the telephone The reason I bought from you is because several people where I live recommended both the machine and particularly your company as the place to buy it from. My experience in dealing with you has been excellent. I was most impressed. Thank you again.
Donald, New Jersey
Great doing business with you.
Sherry, Nova Scotia
I am very satified with my quilting machine. So far it works like a charm. Thank you very much.
This machine is so very nice and meets my needs. I will indeed order from your company again.
Fast shipment...thank you so much!
I was thrilled with the ease of buying my machine (knew exactly what I wanted and so it was easy to find on your web page) at AllBrands.com. I was comparing prices and yours was the lowest. I was thrilled with how quickly my sewing machine came. It was boxed & brand new as stated and it works like a charm.
I am very happy with my machine, thank you and would have no hesitation in shopping again with AllBrands or recommending them to others.
Thanks once again for the amazing products and service. I recommend ALLBRANDS to all of my quilting friends.
very happy with my purchase!!
Lauretta, New York
Very satisfied with your products and excellent descriptions. Fast service is great. Thank you
I love my new brother quilting machine!
Absolutely 100% pleased!!!
I purchased my first Brothers 1500S some years ago and was very pleased with experience. When I lost that machine in the Bastrop Complex Wildfires Labor Day weekend in 2011, I knew when I could replace it, I would go with allbrands.com.
I think you have excellent pricing and offer an incredible selection of products. Keep up the great work!!!
Very happy with whole precedure. Love the sewing machine.
Alice, New Mexico
My sewing machine arrived damaged, person I talked to was very helpful. Jennie Watkins e-mailed me promptly and responded to my problems. All-in-all, everything was taken care of wonderfully. Would certainly order fron Allbrands again.
IT"S ALL GOOD
I bought this machine to do machine quilting and tried it for piecing and it sews beautifully. The shipping was very fast; before I turned around it was at my door.
Fantastic service. I ordered on Wed. received order on Friday even though I was told not to expect it til the next week!!!!! Unheard of. Thank you so much. Have already recommended you to others. The person I ordered from on the phone was extremely informative and helpful, too.
I would have sure appreciated getting that discount. But my products are fabulous, everything you promised and they were delivered very promptly. I will definitely order from you again. Thank you.
I have purchased from you before & have sent many friends your way. Thank you for being there.
Erica, New York
I love my machine and am 100% happy. I love that the site gave lots of details about the machine and the features it came with.
Celine, New York
All three of my machines I have purchased thru you. I have had no problems so far with any of them. Keep up the good work!! I'm a loyal customer.
Thank you for the customer service help, she hooked me up with a employee who was more familiar with quilting and quilt frames to answer my questions. I love the machine I purchased along with the grace speed control box. Thanks for all your help and the people who are great to help.
I can't believe how fast orders get to me since I am in Pacific Coast area. Normally other companies take a long time. I wish you had a wholesale division or quantity discount.
I really like your web siite, specifically the presentation and detail after selecting my search criteria. Your prices are not competitive. I've been searching on ebay and on online specifically for this and other Valerie Pfeiffer machine embroidery designs for two months. Your price for this embroidery design pack I purchased was the same as other online sites however with the $10 off coupon I received for signing up, you beat the competition's prices so I purchased the product from AllBrandsHaskins. I would not purchase more without a coupon or discount! Recommendations: Consider adding a part of your product description into the PayPal receipt, onto your invoice, and all your corespondence in addition to your order number. Hope you send out coupons or discounts in the future!
I ordered the Brother PQ1500S, which is absolutely wonderful! I am excited to have the 2340CV to make my grandchildren's clothes. I already had the Brother 350SE and the Brother 1024D, and I truly love the Brother machines for durability and price!
Donna Taylor, Whidbey Island WA
Althought I just received my PQ1500S today, I am thrilled with it. I bought it for quilting on a frame but know I will be using it for piecing also. It is strongly built. Sewed absolutely perfectly out of the box. I tried the free motion quilting foot and it worked perfect. You don't need a stitch regulator with this guy, it sews perfectly. I had black thread on top and white in the bobbin and NO WHITE showed on top. I can't do this with my Bernina 440QE. I ordered this machine on May 1 (late at night) and it was on my door step (on the west coast) on the am of May 4 - and that was free shipping. I am so impressed with Allbrands customer service also. Always answered my questions and were very friendly. I am recommending this machine to all my quilting friends.
I am very impressed with my shopping experience with AllBrands and will definitely shop here again. I have not been able to use my machine yet due to my work schedule.... hence the n/a on product quality.
This purchase was very easy via telephone. I could not make the site on line work for me, but that was all right as I could phone in. I love my machine; it's the second one I have owned, so I knew its capabilities. My other one is being used by a friend who makes hats for cancer patients, young children and adults. it works just fine.
I love this machine. Glad I bought it.
I don't know about Standard and Poors, but you get my AAA rating. You were recommended by someone off of www.quiltingboard.com and they were so right. I found a machine I could afford and that met my specific needs. The shipping was fast and priced right..... free! I would definitely recommend you to my sewing friends.
So far I have nothing but praise for Allbrands and the Brother PQ1500S sewing machine I recently purchased from them. I have not had a chance to really sew much on the machine, but from all the reviews I have seen, this machine will more than meet my expectations! The shipping was extremely fast, and the machine was double boxed with plenty of packing material, so it was definitely shipped safely. Thank you!
John - thank you so very much for your fast response I am up and running again. thanks I am even happier that I am dealing with your company. I will certainly be telling everyone.
Thanks so much. I am super duper pleased with both my machine and the service I have received from your company. You were recommended by some one off of www.quiltingboard.com and they were spot on. I made a tote and smaller bags to house the extension plate, accessories and the foot pedal when I am not using the machine. It was a good exercise in the main features I bought the machine for...free motion quilting, straight sewing, and zippers. Worked like a charm. Thanks again!
awesome product and price, shipped quick and works great, Thanx
I will be back! : )
AllBrands.com is my 'go to' site. I have purchased at least three machines from you.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.