Includes 16 oz. Bottle of Hoover Deep Cleansing Carpet & Upholstery Detergent.
SpinScrub® - multi-directional brushes surround carpet fibers, to remove dirt at every angle
3-Speed Brushroll Control - High for normal cleaning, low for gentle cleaning, off for spill pick-up
Tool Mode - stops scrubbing brushes to protect hard flooring
Removable Brushes - pop out for easy rinsing
Clean Surge Control - fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
Heated Drying - applies heat to floor to speed drying time
8' Stretch Hose - provides instant extended reach
Dual Tanks - easy-to-fill tanks keep cleaning solution and dirty water separate
No Belts - never change or replace or break a belt
Powerful 12-amp Motor - has all the power needed to get floors truly clean
Carpet/Upholstery Detergent - Includes one 16 oz bottle of powerful cleaning detergent
Limited one-year warranty
On Board Tools:
SpinScrub® Powered Hand Tool - puts hard-to-reach cleaning in the palm of your hand: perfect for stairs, upholstery and stains
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Safety Rated UL
Heated Cleaning Yes
Cord Length 20 Feet
Hose Length 8 Feet
Hose Type Blow Molded
Motor Amps 12 Amps
Motor Volts 120 Volts
Brushed Edge Cleaning No
Clean Surge Yes
Dual V No
Nozzle Width 11.25 Inches
Removable Brushes Yes
Removable Nozzle No
Wet Nozzle Brush Type Spin Scrub Brush
Assembly Required Screw Driver
Clean Water Capacity 133 Ounce(s)
Product Weight 20 Pounds
Accessories Included Measuring Cup
Cleaning Solutions Included 16 oz Clean Plus 2X
Tools Included SpinScrub Hand Tool, Upholstery Tool
- 16 oz. Carpet/Upholstery Detergent
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Powered Hand Tool
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
1. Clogged inlet screen
1. Remove Recovery Tank and check for debris on screen.
2. No suction at screened inlet
2. Check to insure that the handle is in the up position. This model is designed with a valve that shuts suction off when the handle is lowered all the way to the down position. The valve arm is actuated by the handle. Check for a stuck or broken valve. If this checks out, check the motor.
Suction at this inlet should measure approx. 55” of water.
3. Recovery Tank not seating against seal
3. Check to insure recovery tank is properly seated and is not warped or damaged.
4. Tool Door broken or missing
4. Check to insure that the Tool Door is closed and not damaged. Also check the condition of the seal.
5. Tubing clogged
5. Check for suction at tool door opening and again at the nozzle opening.
6. Recovery Duct missing or damaged
6. Lower Handle and check the duct that runs from the Hood back to the suction Hose.
7. Front Nozzle Plate missing or improperly
7. Check for damaged or missing Front Nozzle Plate. Properly assembled. assembly is outlined in the owner manual.
8. Front Nozzle Plate seal damaged
8. Check and replace if damaged.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.