Introducing the KAI 7000 Series High-Carbon Stainless Steel ShearsProgress to 0:37 for a thorough demonstration on cutting durable fabrics.
The KAI 7000 Series™ High-Carbon, Stainless Steel Shears are not a reinvention of the standard cutting implements—they are the next class of professional, must-have scissors. Designed to professional standards, these tailoring-style shears are perfect for clothing construction, perfect pattern cutting, and much more. Smooth cutting action, super sharp blades, and a comfortable fit make these the sharpest, most ergonomic fabric scissors available.
The entire shear is cut via laser out of high-carbon, maloybenum and vanamium stainless steel. What does this mean to you? This process, and these materials, ensure long-lasting sharp edges and a perfect balance. Equipped with a patented double-nut interlock blade fastener, the blades are designed to prevent the common loosening screw, maintain tightness of the tool, and adjust the blade tension. Furthermore, the shears present an elegant matte finish, and come with a tasteful elastomer cushioned handle, molded to fit your fingers for a perfect grip—just like the majority of their products.
The winner of the 2005 IF Design Aware, the shears are designed for all types of fabrics, such as acrylics, sheers, denim, silks, canvas, dacron and composite sail cloth, leather, fleece, culinary use, drapery fabrics, and upholstery.
The KAI 7000 Series™ High-Carbon, Stainless Steel Shears.
A flawless cut. An elegant fit. A perfected tool.
Note: This product, specifically, is the 7205 model. The distinction is that these are the 8"/205mm edition of the 7000 line, designed for ambidextrous (left and right-handed) use.
- Blades made of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
- Full-length "blade-to-grip" design for optimal cutting balance.
- Novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension.
- Ergonomically styled and padded grip made of soft elastomer plastic for maximum ease of handling.
Kai 7000 Series—Product Brochure (.PDF)
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor