This standard 25' long arm machine gives a wider working space for harder to handle items. The bobbin winder on the top middle of the head makes for easy operation. A large vertical axis hook provides excellent stitch quality while allowing smooth and quiet operation with a long service life. A longer version of model GC20618-1, it offers many of the same features in a longer machine and now comes in a 40" version, model GC20698-1L (an industry first) as a special order. It is used to sew car covers, car seats, safety belts, tents, parachutes, hot air baloons, sails and other large work pieces.
Includes assembled table, stand and motor.
- 25" Long Arm (635 mm)
- 1,800 RPM Max Speed
- Stitch Length: 0 to 9 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 36 mm
- Presser Foot Lift: 16 mm by knee, 8 mm by hand
- Recommended Needle Size: DP X 17 - Sizes 18 to 23
- SAFETY CLUTCH DEVICE - Included
- True Compund Feed Walking Foot Sewing Machine
- Single Needle
- LARGE Vertical Axis Hook
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Stitch length 0-9 mm
Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
Thread Take-up Stroke: 74.5 mm
Presser foot lift: (By Hand 8mm, By Foot 16mm)
Needle Size: DP x 17, 18#-23#
Needle Numbers: 1
Rotating hook: Large Hook
Lubrication: Manually lubricated
Safety Clutch Device: Yes
Motor: 370W 1400rpm
Working Space: 635 mm x 100 mm
We have received our machine and are very happy with it.