*Majestic's platform will accomodate quilting machines with arm space up to 18" throat space between the needle and the neck of the machine.
This combo includes:
- Grace Majestic Size 60" to 120" Aluminum Quilting Frame
- Juki TL2000Qi 6x9" Armspace Quilting & Sewing Machine
- Grace Gracie Laser Stylus
- 8 Pattern Perfect Quilting Design Template System
- Grace Goose Neck Lamp with realistic color light bulb
- DVD showing assembly and user tips
Note: Sure Stitch Length Regulator shown in picture is optional along with the alternative Quilters Cruise Control Stitch Length Regulator.
Grace Majestic Quilting Frame Features:
The latest frame from the Grace Company is also the top of the line, designed to give you the optimal quilting experience. Using favorite features from past frames, the Majestic also has innovative characteristics that are all its own. The carriage has been upgraded to a fully dual-wheel system that enhances stitch quality, accuracy, and motion. The steel construction makes it extra durable and able to withstand years and years of heavy use. The majestic is also currently the only Grace frame to come standard with height adjustable legs.
Juki TL2000Qi LongArm Quilting & Sewing Machine Features:
Juki TL2000Qi 110V is the same as Juki TL98Q and TL98P Perfection which is the 220V version for overseas markets, not for the USA.
The new Juki TL-98Q is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine designed to replace the TL-98E. The TL-98Q is a portable, lightweight machine that is easy to transport. The arm and bed of the TL-2000Qi are constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. The larger work area enables maneuverability of large materials. An auxiliary table extends the work area to 23" to allow for even larger projects.
Now with an auto needle threader and two new freemotion feet: 1/4" ring to follow seams and 1/5" ring for better free motion visibility. Measurement is from needle to edge of ring.
This machine uses HA-type needles, identical to those used with home sewing machines and sergers. This type of needle cannot be attached incorrectly.
Automatic thread trimming device cuts through thin and thick threads without fail, can be activated by push button or foot pedal switch.
Easy bobbin replacement with the newly designed bobbin case latch and enlarged bobbin case. A sliding plate is provided to easily replace bobbins when the auxiliary table is used.
Presser foot presser is easily adjustable, just turn the regulator at the top of the machine and regulate according to the indicator.
The push lever automatic needle threader affords you the pleasure of easily threading the needle without eye-strain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Automatic needle stop up/down button. Press the needle up/down button to move the needle's position as desired, press the button continuously to make the machine sew stitch by stitch.
Knee lift lever raises foot to 12mm so that light to heavy weight materials are easily handled.
A drop feed dog switch to raise and lower feed dog, useful for sewing curved stitches with ease.
A 11" X 23" extended table work area for greater maneuverability.
6" X 9" arm space to the right of the needle.
- Hand lift raises foot to 9mm
- A 1,500rpm maximum sewing speed for high-performance.
- Easy to thread machine head
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Speed control mechanism allows the machine to sew materials at lower speeds, perfect for heavy-weight fabrics, quilting, and multiple layers of materials.
- Foot pedal switch, with thread trimming ability
- Even feed foot ensures the machine will produce beautiful seams on multiple layers of fabric, including difficult-to-feed fabrics like georgette, velvet, and leather.
- Thread tension scale
- Stitch length dial
- Sewing lamp
- On handle control box at your finger tips
- Digital stitch speed display
- Tie-off button
- On/Off switch
- Stitch speed button +/-
- Takes advantage of machine's full range of speed
- Superior stitch accuracy
- Constant-contact sensor design
- Easy installation
- Cross-compatible with multiple machines
- One Year Warranty (Parts and Labor)
- US Warranty 5 years parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Work Area Dimensions:
(plan for 3-4 inches of working space on each side of your fabric)
Juki TL2000Qi LongArm Quilting & Sewing Machine Specifications:
Dimensions - 452(W)x350(H)x219(D) (mm)
Weight - 11.5Kg/25.4Lb
Rated voltage/power consumption - 120V/1.4A, 100W
Power consumption of the lamp - 12V,3W
Hook - Horizontal-axis full-rotary hook
Motor: up to 150 Watts, 1.5 Amps which is twice as much power as regular home sewing machines.
Grace Sure Stitch - Stitch Length Regulator Specifications:
- Small screwdriver for tension
- T-screwdriver for needle plate screws
- Lint brush for rotary hook
- 3 Bobbins Metal "L" Type
- Spool cap for Regular sewing thread spools
- Oiler for rotary hook
- 5 Needle pack 15x1
- Straight stitch foot for seaming and piecing
- Hemmer foot for rolled edges
- Zipper foot also for cording
- Even-feed foot to prevent slippage of fabric layers
- 1/5" darning foot for finer free motion work
- Compensating foot for 1/4" seams
- Power cord to wall outlet
- Foot control with thread trimmer pedal
- Instruction Book operating manual
- Knee lever to raise and lower presser foot
- 12x18" Extension table for more workspace
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure gauge at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech
John, Just a quick message to let you know that I used a section of test quilt to test the machine, and we watched for the problem on the threading and bobbin. Neither problem appeared. The group has redone the section of the quilt they had a problem with, and machine performed as it should have. No problems experienced. They also did an additional quilt and did not have any problem with that quilt. At this point I am assuming that it was a temporary malfunction having to do with the bobbin or threading of machine. I want to thank you for the assistance you provided, and compliment you on your attention to the problems that we experienced. I have been around a long time, and your response to a problem with your product is like the majority of companies used to provide, but seem to have forgotten what they are supposed to do. It is a pleasure and refreshing to find a company that still remembers how to provide service. Have a safe; happy 4th., and God Bless The USA. B. Johnson
We just finished putting the whole system together and boy what a fun time we had. Neither of us had ever put one together so is was truly and experience. The Video was great. Could not have done it without it. Just put a practice quilt in and Oh My Goodness do I have alot to learn. I can't even get close to drawing a straight line. I will probably use the templates until I get alot of practice hours. Wish we could get some classes close to home. Would be nice if a tutor came with the set up.LOL
It was a very easy and quality transaction.
I got my pinnacle set up last night. I love it, so far! LOL I haven't actually used it yet. I'm trying to familiarize myself with the machine first. The only problem I have is that one of the bungee clamps came broken. I will call the Grace company and see if they will send me a new one. Other than that, everything was just as it was supposed to be. Thank you for the great deal with the combo order. Deb
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.