It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avante, and HQ24 Fusion.Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
This upgrade includes the monitor with pre-installed software, a new carriage, blue flexitrack, and all cords and setup instructions
**The model of the HQ Pro-Stitcher tablet computer shipped with your HQ Pro-Stitcher may be different from the one pictured.
- Quick setup; be quilting in no time
- Switch from computerized quilting to free motion quilting in seconds with a flick of the quick release mechanism.
- Steady free motion movement with minimal extra cables or wiring attached
- 10.1" color touch screen mounted on your HQ18 Avanté machine
View and manipulate designs on screen
Record your own free motion design or pantograph design
Rotate an existing design
Resize to a specific area
Precisely position a design on the quilt
Repeat your designs both horizontally and vertically
Watch your pattern path before quilting
Back up function if your thread breaks
Set the number of tie-off stitches
Set the quilting speed and stitches per inch
And much more....
- No additional PC needed to run the HQ Pro-Stitcher (PC needed for downloading and creating designs)
- Simple-to-use integrated graphic settings with quilt-friendly menus
Fingertip Help menus on every screen
Quilt a pantograph or block pattern with confidence in a few simple steps
- Ability to read most available digital quilt patterns
- Silent integrated motor control systems with fluid motion control
- Made and Built with integrated HQ Technology
- Includes exclusive design software by Art & Stitch for designing your own patterns
- USB Port for easy importing.