- Re-designed the spindle so that it will now accept Viking Concave bobbins as well as standard bobbins.
Current Viking green bobbins will still require a special version of the CorgiWinder found here
- Buy lower bobbin thread in bulk cones
- Quick wind beautiful bobbins in seconds
- Doesn't tie up your machine with bobbin winding time
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Power supply and switch
- Single cone thread stand
- Has tension by-pass and embroidery single-cone thread stand to use as a thread stand as well as bobbin winder.
- Nearly all bobbins used on current machines will work on the present CorgiWinder, except newer Viking bobbins that will not fit on the Corgi winding spindle.
- Runs as single speed for uniform tension and winding.
- Was originally developed for winding top and bottom bobbins on Singer EU1, Toyota POEM and Viking Huskygram embroidery machines to bypass the expensive upper thread cassette system.
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
AllBrands.com search for Electric Bobbin Winders results here
As long as there is a hole in the center of the circular bobbin that will hold the empty bobbin onto the winding spindle, it should work. You may have to hold and feed the floss by hand to provide an even tension in winding on the bobbin.
The CorgiWinder will wind some Viking bobbins but not the newer styles that Viking designed so that only one side can be placed onto the sewing machine spindle. I am working on a spindle to accept current Viking bobbins but it is not ready yet. The CorgiWinder spindle has a small 'spring' placed in a groove. This 'spring' engages the bobbin and allows for a wide variation of inner bobbin diameters. The coils on this 'spring' slant and it should be placed on the spindle so that the outer surface are advancing in a clockwise position. If this 'spring' appears to be mangled it should be replaced. Replacement coil springs are available at $7.50 each. They do not become damaged under normal usage. The customer can obtain replacement coil springs directly from me or can send the unit to me for replacement. I will replace one coil spring at no charge under warranty terms. I think this is what you were asking about. The thread tensioner spring should not become mangled. If there is a problem with it I can replace it. I am not sure what the problem with the Brother bobbin might be. If this is a new and unusual bobbin then perhaps it will not fit. I will get some bobbins and try them. Feel free to have customers contact me if you wish. I want the CorgiWinder to work well for them. Thanks for the questions, Larry Pletcher, Email: email@example.com
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.