Use with AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter (55100).
Cuts three 2 1/2" (6 cm) strips.
Use 10" x 24" cutting mat (55113).
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.
Storage: 10" x 24" Die Board (25 cm x 61 cm)
Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
* With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
* Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
* For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
* Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
* Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
* For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
* Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
* It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Compatible Fabric Cutter GO! Fabric Cutter (55100), Studio Fabric Cutter (50800)
Cutting Mat/Plastic Required GO! Cutting Mat, 10" x 24" (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55113
Cut Size 2 1/2" strips
Finished Size 2" strips
Die Board Size 10" x 24" (25.4 cm x 61 cm)
I always am happy with your prices and service.
As always I can depend on allbrands to have wonderful all around service from product selection to delivery.
I have always been happy with my purchases from all brands.