An ironing system for the home that provides all the efficiency of a commercial ironing system. Unrivaled steam performance for professional quality results. Powerful steam on demand is delivered via a 6 foot steam hose to the Microsteam400 stainless steel soleplate, and the compact base and 12 foot power cord provide convenience. The large continuous refill 33 oz water tank combined with the stainless steel soleplate reduces your ironing time, saves money and provides professional results. The calc-away valve makes it easy to clean, for optimal performances and an increased lifetime.
Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel
- Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with excellent glide
- Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases
- 400 microsteam holes provide perfect steam distribution
- Enhanced high precision tip delivers steam and pressing into hard-to-reach areas
Large Thermostat Knob
- For ergonomic reading of the settings
Continuous High Powered Steam
- Available at the touch of a button, the powerful steam makes ironing fast and effortless
- Ideal for large amounts of ironing to smooth out the toughest wrinkles and press in the sharpest creases with ease
- For the sewing enthusiast: ideal for pressing seams, smoothing fabric and pre-shrinking fabrics that can't be washed
- Ideal for removing wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes and for smoothing and shaping sewing projects
Extra Large Continuous Fill Water Tank
- Holds 33 oz. for up to 1 ½ hours of ironing autonomy, can be refilled any time while in use
Stable Compact Base
- Small size fits on most ironing boards
- Iron rest for convenient storage of iron during use, secured position during transport
Extra Long Cords
- 6 foot long steam cord for versatility
- Extra long 12 foot power cord length for ease of use
- Please Note there is no "on/off" switch, to turn the iron off simply unplug it from the wall.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Patented Microsteam 400 stainless-steel soleplate for perfect steam distribution.
Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
Calc-Away filter system removes impurities.
Compact size fits easily on ironing board.
Large water tank allows up to 90 minutes of ironing and may be refilled without waiting for the tank to cool.
Heats up in just three minutes.
Handle trigger releases steam on demand.
Steam level can be finely adjusted to properly treat a range of fabrics.
Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
Window provides view of water level.
Vertical Steam mode is ideal for drapes, slipcovers and hanging garments.
Dimensions: 14.95" L x 10.24" W x 11.02" H
Country of Origin: France
UPC Code: 023108348102
15" x 10 1/4" x 11"high.
6' steam cord.
12' power cord.
33-oz. water tank.
Model number DG8430.
This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
Made in France.
I only wish the description of the product had indicated that it did NOT have an on/off switch and must be unplugged from the outlet to turn off. Not very convenient, but his iron is so much better than the cheapies I have purchased in the past. You delivery was timely. I have purchased from you before and have always been happy with your service and your products. I WILL purchase again.
I was very happy with the product and your pricing was the best I could find. The item arrived on time, and the company was very professional.
MY STEAM IRON ARRIVED MUCH FASTER THEN I EXPECTED I REALLY LOVE I HAD THE OLD ONE FOR SEVERAL YEARS THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THIS ONE I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE THANK YOU VERY MUCH I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND YOUR GREAT SERVICE
When I am ready to buy Allbrands is the first place I look.Then I always come back and buy---You do have the best prices combined with excellent service, why go anyplace else.You always exceed my expectations. Thank you
Charrisse Fuhriman , Utah
Great iron but there is no on and off switch on the iron itself. It has to be unplugged every time you are finished using it. My outlet is under my sewing machine cabinet, it is a pain to get down and crawl under my cabinet to turn on and off the iron. (We suggested she get a plug strip with a switch.)
This is my 3rd purchase of a Rowenta product from AllBrands.com, and I truley enjoy shopping with your company. I look forward to my next purchase..
I love my new Rowenta steamer! I have always heard good reviews about your store. I chose your store over Amazon because of the bonus products offered. Thanks!
Very prompt service. It was a please doing business wtih you. Thank you
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.