Rowenta IS9100 commercially rated garment steamer heats up in just 60 seconds to provide superior steam output and effectively remove stubborn wrinkles from even the most difficult fabrics. The new easy snap assembly, on-board tool compartment and cord storage add extra convenience for use and storage.
- Aluminum Hanger Pole With Swivel Hanger Rod
- Sturdy and practical, conveniently holds clothes and items being steamed. Rod can be disassembled for easy storage
- Large wheels and front casters for excellent mobility and stability Carrying Handle Cord Storage
- Fast Heat-Up Time: Unit takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds
- Superior steam output for efficient wrinkle removal; Variable Steam Control allows you to adjust the level of steam
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage; Integrated hanger is ideal for steaming shirts and hanging garments
- Foot operated on/off and pedal cord retraction for convenient compact storage; On-board tool Storage compartment includes: fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
- Extra large, removable, transparent water tank holds 1 gallon of water for up to 2.5 hours of continuous steam: Auto-Off Safety feature switches off if tank runs dry; Soft touch handles stay cool while in use.
- Rowenta's new IS9100 steamer is ideal for steaming garments and furnishings around the home. It's a powerful, commercial grade (3 wire, 18 guage cord) garment steamer with a revolutionary new design. The base and pole design makes the IS9100 Garment Steamer extremely stable and portable during use. The suitcase- inspired "tilt and roll" features enable easy transport. The dual system integrated hanger is ideal for steaming shirts and hanging garments. Foot operated pedals for power and cord retraction are convenient and comfortable while the telescopic pole adjusts height for comfort and pushes down for compact storage. The superior High Steam Output; fast Heat Up Time in just 60 seconds and Variable Steam Control lets you control the amount of steam needed for any project. The IS9100 has an extra large, removable 1 gallon transparent water tank that will hold water for 2 1/2 hours of prolonged continuous steam and has an auto off feature that will switch off automatically if the tank runs dry. The IS9100 comes with on an board tool storage that includes a fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments. A 1 year limited warranty, this item suitable for commercial or household use.
Commercial garment steamer has a unique code-breaking design that provides streamline performance for steaming garments and Rowenta IS9100 Commercial Garment Steamer furnishings. It has the suitcase-inspired "tilt and roll" feature for easy transporting, and foot operated pedals for power and cord retraction. It offers variable steam control to let you control the amount of steam, and a telescopic pole that adjusts for comfort and pushes down for compact storage. The high steam output and wide diffusion from the large steam head provide quick and efficient wrinkle removal. Soft-touch handle stays cool while in use. Auto-off switches tank off automatically if tank runs dry. Heats up in just 60 seconds. Built-in hanger to make steaming garments easier. Slight assembly required. Transparent water tank holds one gallon of water for up to 2 1/2 hours of continuous steam. On-board tool storage includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachment. 1550 watts. UL listed. Model # IS-9100.
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor