- 1300 Watts
- 20" X 9" Pressing Surface
- 7 Times Surface As Hand Iron
- 100 Pounds Locking Pressure
- Auto Shut-Off Safety Features
- Steam & Dry Press
- Cuts Ironing Time In Half
- Unit Dimensions 22.7W x22.5L x8"H
- Unit Weight 20 pounds
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Save time from ironing
- 20" x 9" pressing surface is 7 times larger than the size of regular irons
- Auto shut-off if down over 15 seconds
- Auto shut-off if left up for over 15 minutes
- Includes sleeve pad and spray bottle
- Instruction manual included
- Portable and easily stored
- LED lights for power, correct temperature, and steam
- For all types of clothing: pleated skirts, pants, blouses, shirts, ties, cloth belts and scarves
If you use spray starcy and a cotton press cloth in between the hot iron shoe and the fabric, it would not be a problem with any press we sell. Without the press cloth on top of the garment, the starch would build up on the iron shoe and it is hard to clean off, even with Iron Off which is like Easy Off for cleaning ovens.
The SF-661 SteamFast Black Steam Press is similar to our White SP-660. The only difference between these two units is the temperature setting. The SP-660 is manual and the SF-661 is electronic.
I love the Steam Press SP 660, I never knew that garments could have such professional pressing results, from a small cottage industry such as my own. Doing business with your online store was a pleasant and productive experience. Thanks!
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Singer MSP7 Magic Steam Press DVD Video 8 Minute Pressing Applications (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)