Compare Bernina machines here
Be creative in comfort with integrated embroidery function (embroidery module optional) High resolution, modern touchscreen Memory function for all individual stitchesand a large range of stitches!
- US Warranty 25 years head, 5 years electronics, 1 years labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
The B 560 comes with a slide-on table and an accessories box
The slide-on table, with its practical click lock, offers ample work surface for a variety of sewing projects and allows a little more comfort when sewing. All sewing tools, such as presser feet, needles, and bobbins, can be stored in the convenient accessories box. There is even room for large presser feet, such as the buttonhole foot. The brackets for the feet are adjustable. The drawers also provide plenty of space for easy storage of tools and small sewing paraphernalia. The accessories box with retractable stand feet is positioned securely on your sewing table with the retractable stand feet. The transparent doors provide a clear overview of all your sewing tools.
Memory function for your creative ideas
Thanks to the individual setting options of the BERNINA 560, stitches can be changed or combined in a variety of ways to produce so that you can come up with the exact result you want. With the intelligent memory function of the BERNINA 560, these individual stitches, embroidery designs, and stitch combinations are can even be saved after powering off the BERNINA 560 and remain available the next time you start up the machine. Impressive possibilities offer you the highest possible degree of individuality and encourage your creativity!
Intuitive operation using the touchscreen
The Bernina 560 is equipped with a large, bright TFT touchscreen via which you can retrieve your various functions in the blink of an eye. Using the touchscreen you can easily switch between sewing mode and embroidery mode. Large, informative icons ensure that you can readily find the desired function on the Bernina 560 without having to look too hard. The self-explanatory touchscreen allows for the intuitive operation of the Bernina 560. Looking through the manual becomes unnecessary, and even seamstresses with very little experience can swiftly switch between various stitches, embroidery designs and patterns, and functions of the Bernina 560.
*Up to 18 Months GE Synchrony Bank Fixed Payment No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Transaction Code 118 Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Credit Approval
Free, 2x3-hour, in-store, classes with purchase of each Bernina machine taught by certified a Bernina Instructor.
Ask your in-store associate for details.
The B 560 opens up the world of BERNINA embroidery. This full featured sewing machine can be combined with the optional embroidery module to produce embroidery of the legendary quality BERNINA is known for.
- 9mm stitch width
- 476 Stitches
- 11 Buttonholes
- Optional BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR)
Sewing Machine Height: 12.08" Width: 6.92" Length: 13.58" Weight: 21.16 lbs.
Embroidery Module Height: 4.99" Width: 15.98" Length: 17.51" Weight: 6.39 lbs.
You Tube Video - Quilt it Modern with the Optional BERNINA Stitch Regulator</a?
In the first part of the new BERNINA 580, 570 QE and 560 tutorial get familiar with your new BERNINA. We will show you how to prepare the sewing machine and how to use the basic features and the standard accessories for sewing. You will learn how to turn on the machine and plug in the foot control, change a presser foot, wind the bobbin and thread the upper and the lower thread. Insert the free hand system and attach the slide on table. Prepare youself for an unforgettable sewing adventure! For further information about the new BERNINA 5 series visit www.bernina.com/5series. In this video tutorial, we use a BERNINA 580 to demonstrate the different steps.
Not all machine models mentioned in the title and description of this video offer all features and functions shown in the video. SewingMastery.com Bernina 560 Videos View more videos on Bernina 560 BERNINA 580 / 570 QE / 560: getting started and prepared for sewing
- RL Hook System (Jam Proof W/ Precise Stitch Quality)
- Maximum sewing speed of 1000 stitches per minute
- Large 7.5" Throat Space • Intuitive, Full Color LED Screen
- Maximum stitch width: 9 mm • Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- 11 Needle positions • 2 Spool holders • Fully Automatic Thread Cutter
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Manual thread cutter
- Create Custom Stitch Combinations & Save
- Automatic needle threader
- Full-automatic needle threader
- BSR Capable (straight stitch and zigzag)
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control)
- Slide speed control
- Upper thread indicator
- USB interface for PC connection
- USB interface for USB data stick
- Change stitch settings while sewing
- Needle stop up/down
- On-screen help Sewing Features:
- Pattern mirroring
- Free Hand System (FHS)
- 700 stitch patterns (incl. alphabet) total
- 29 total utility stitches • 11 buttonholes (incl. eyelet)
- Automatic buttonhole
- Manual multi-step buttonhole
- Button sew-on program
- 184 total decorative stitches
- 5 sewing alphabets
- Reverse sewing
- Reverse pattern foot with sensor #1C
- Overlock foot #2A
- Buttonhole foot with slide and sensor #3A
- Zipper foot #4
- Blindstitch foot #5