- Uses 29x3(332) Round Point or 29x4 (332LL) Wedge Point Needles
- 500 Stitches Per Minute
- Oscillating Shuttle
- Clearance Under Foot: 13/32"'
- Width of Cylinder Bed: 1-5/32"
Copy of Singer 29 Class N.L.A. FREE Organ 29x3 Box of 100 Industrial Sewing Machine Needles for Singer Shoe Patch 29K58, Consew 29, Ferdco TK-2973LB & Clones
- Depth of Cylinder Bed: 1-3/32"
- Large Hook
- 18" Cylinder Arm
- Directional Top Feed
- Industrial Shoe Repair Machine
- KD Knocked Down Unassembled Power Stand
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- 500 stitches per minute
- Used for repairing leather materials and shoe uppers
- Extra small cylinder bed arm
- Oscillating shuttle
- Universal upper feed for stitching in any direction without turning work
- Handwheel can be mounted on front or right end of machine
- Wheel pulley "V" grooved for motor drive
- Double ended needle plate with different size holes at back end to accomodate various sizes of needles
- Adjustable thread take-up lever
- Adjustable presser foot pressure and thread tension
- Machine can be driven by foot treadle, hand crank or electric motor
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
- Instruction Manual
- Bobbin Winder
- Thread Stand
- Table, Stand and Motor
The Singer 29 is typically used as a shoe patching machine and for similar work. The needles used are Organ 29x3 (available sizes #12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24) which is round point for softer materials and 29x4 (available sizes #14,26,28,29,20,21,22,23,24,25) which is a wedge point for dense materials like leather.