The 2600ZW/MSK-146B is designed to run at speeds up to 2,500 rpm. This makes it suitable for sewing applications where productivity is important.
This machine is the same as Consew 146, Tacsew 146 and Sailrite Professional all made in China factories.
The ability of the 2600ZW/MSK-146B to handle a wide variety of sewing task makes it a very flexible machine for any sewing environment where a zig-zag stitch is required for heavier material
Best used for:
- Leather, canvas
- Synthetic textiles
- Rotary take-off mechanism for even thread tension
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Japanese Hirose brand sewing hook
- Low noise, low vibration design
- Up to 2,500 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- North American made table (20" x 48") and K-leg stand, plus 3/4h.p. motor included
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: 2600ZW/MSK-146B
- Electrical: 110V or 220V
- Maximum sewing speed :2,500 rpm
- Stitch length :0-5 mm
- Stitch width :10 mm
- Pressure foot lift : By hand 6.2 mm
- Needle system : # 135 x 17
- Work space : 11.25"
- Bed size 18.5"
- Hook type : Rotary - auto lubricated
- Lubrication : Auto lubricated
- Dimensions - head : 9" x 26" x 23"
- Weight - head : 80 lbs
- Dimensions with stand : 40" x 50" x 51"
- Shipping weight w/stand : 200 lbs
- Warranty RELIABLE™ : 1 Year Warranty
- Uses Bobbin Type 18034 Large M Bobbin