- The 2.5 liter stainless steel tank will provide hours of continuous dry steam. Standard features include a low water level indicator, quick disconnect for the steam and electrical connection, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Made in Italy
- Professional quality components – built to last
Reliable understands that the quality of a boiler/iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
- Automatic shut-off – with light indicator
A sensor on the element automatically detects when the water level is low, and shuts itself off. A light will come on, telling you it is time to refill the tank.
- Regular tap water
The i500 is easy to use and to operate. Simply fill it up with regular tap water, plug it in, and in 10 minutes you will have beautiful dry steam.
- Pressure gauge feature
All Reliable™ Steamer boilers have a built-in pressure gauge so you don’t have to guess what the operating pressure is. This is an important safety feature, and one you will not want to live without once you have used it.
- 50 P.S.I. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
Others promise dry steam, but our i500 delivers the dryest steam in the industry with a regular operating pressure of 50 P.S.I.
- Professional steam iron
We didn’t cut any corners with the i500. We use the same iron that we use on our most expensive boiler/iron systems. The iron has a unique labyrinth system that separates the water from the steam, guaranteeing dry steam.
- Includes Adjustable Steam Regulator Solenoid Valve on Boiler
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection.
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam.
Product Brochure - PDF
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: i500
- Electrical: 120V/220V
- Water capacity: 2.5 Liter (.66 U.S. gallons)
- Operating pressure: Up to 3.44 bar (50 P.S.I.)
- Elements: 1 - 700 watt
- Power consumption: 12 Amps
- Tank construction: Stainless steel
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Steam connector type: Quick release
- Electrical approval: Entela
- Standard PG036/6 steam gun
- Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg) with iron
Excellent response time on inquiry and prompt delivery of goods. Also, excellent values on quality and reliable brand names. Keep it up! Thanks for the wonderful shopping experience. I am definitely going to buy again from your online store. God Bless and more power to you
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.