- 15/12/6 needles, one head, suitable for flat bed embroidery, cap/hat embroidery, finished garments embroidery and more
- Perfect for home and commercial embroidery
- Maximum embroidery area: 550 x 350 mm, or 22" x 14"
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Maximum speed 1200 SPM
- 270° wide angle cap system
- Built-in computer control system with 10” touch screen
- USB input or direct transmission from PC via serial port or wireless
- Networkable and Wi-Fi capable
- Auto color change
- Thread break detection
- Pre-sew design trace capable
- Automatic memory retention
- Memory size: 1,000,000 stitches and 99 designs
- Servo motor 150W ¬ lowest power consumption in the industry
- Built-in universal power supply, 110V/60Hz and 220V/50Hz self adaptable worldwide
- DC36V micro-step motor for X & Y axis driving to ensure low noise and less vibration.
- Light weight: 90 kilograms or 200 lbs. It can be easily moved around
- Heavy duty steel stand with wheels to ensure both stability and mobility
- On-board lettering
- Environment friendly packaging
- Optional laser trace device available
- Emergency stop
Touch Screen Control Panel
- Touch Screen - 10.4” (264mm), with no complicated menus.
- Memory - The built-in computer has an 8 GB hard drive,which allows users to store unlimited designs and unlimited stitches.
- Design auto centering after loading to avoid hitting frame.
- One step tracing makes it easier and more efficient for any users.
- Abundant parameters settings like machine parameter, embroidery parameter, frame size parameter, network setup, function test, task manager, screen calibration, event log etc.
- Multiple backgrounds make it more personalized
- Auto offset supports appliqué embroidery. You just insert F in color change sequence. Frame will auto move out to allow you to put applique.Then press Start to continue embroidery work.
- System will alarm if design is bigger than frame. Then select a bigger frame.
- Designs will be remembered when machine is turned off.
- Select the right frame so designs may be viewed inside the frame area.
- Move embroidery position with slow and fast speed control.
- Optional special frames available to fulfill more embroidery requests.
- Rewind or forward through stitches. Go back/forward 1,20,50,or 100 stitches,or float.
- Information display on the control panel.
- Color change system is more user-friendly.The color of thread on the thread stand can be the same as shown in the system.
- Clear rescale, rotation, mirror and zoom function makes operation easy for any users.
- Connect via Ethernet or load design from USB flash drive.
- Monogramming software may be integrated with this system.
- Team Viewer online support service to allow users to get support in a fast and easy way.
- Digitizing,lettering and editing software is integrated into system. More efficient,less time-consuming.
Embroidery Expert Deborah Jones reviews the Ricoma Embroidery Machines
Unpacking Assembling, and Getting Started with your New Ricoma Embroidery Machine
Starting and Embroidery Business, 10 Steps to Success from Ken Parsons
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Freight Policies: Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
- 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 9 cm (3.5")
- 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 12 cm (4.7")
- 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 15 cm (5.9")
- 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 20 cm (9")
- 2 x Jacket Back Square Hoop 29 x 29 cm (12" x 12")
- 1 x Sash Frame 54 x 36 cm (21" x 14 ")
3 Cap Attachment Frames/Hoops Included
- 270° Wide Cap Driver, 1 set
- Cap Frames, 2 sets
- Snap in and Snap out Cap Change Device, 1 set
- Table and stand with wheels for easy moving around, 70 x 70 x 78 cm or 27.50" x 27.50" x 30.50" with the net weight of 38 kilograms
- 20,000 plus stock embroidery designs
- 15 Cone Threads
- Starter Kit (includes samples of backing, foam, thread, scissors, bobbins, and more)
- Operation Manual
- Tool Kit