The MSK-8BL-30 single needle, extra heavy duty flat bed compound feed walking foot sewing machine is ideal for sewing tarps, tents, awnings and other heavy textile applications.
Features and performance.
With its powerful feeding system (top and bottom feed) higher pressure foot lift and longer stitch length, the MSK-8BL-30 can easily sew heavy materials with heavier thread up to size #346.
- Large capacity rotating hook
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 800 rpm operation
- Push button stitch regulator
- Reverse feed operated by foot pedal
- Reservoir-oiled hook
- Presser foot locking lever
- Safety clutch mechanism
- Hand wheel on the front allows for easy positioning of the needle
- Maximum thread size #346
- Needle sizes from #19 - #27
- Complete stand includes a Sewquiet SQ5000 DC Servomotor, plywood table top (63” x 22” x 2”) and heavy-duty stand
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Electrical: 110V or 220V
Maximum sewing speed: 800 rpm
Stitch length: 0-10 mm
Pressure foot lift: 20mm by foot
Needle system: # 7 x 3
Needle size: #19 - #27
Work space: 30”
Bed size: 43.3”
Hook type: Large capacity rotating hook
Warranty: Reliable™ 1-Year Warranty