Janome 1000CP is same as Elna 434 and Janome 1000CPX is same as Elna 444, all made by Hosie in Japan, so the extra feet and accessories are interchangable
*All 4 Tensions Release to Remove Fabrics, 1-2-3 Vertical Needle Straight Top Stitches, 1/8 & 1/4" Wide Cover Hem Stitches, 5" Arm Space, Differential Feed, DVD Instructions.
* Synchrony Bank 12 Months No Interest Financing, Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 112 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX's innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, and Janome's Seam Tightening System™ (STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches,and does not cut the material, as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching.
With a Wide Triple cover hem stitch, the 1000CPX is our most advanced CoverPro machine. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
It's the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting and garment making.
Look at these features:
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Exclusive free arm configuration
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm), Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), Narrow cover hem (3mm), and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
Convertible free arm
3mm double needle cover stitch
6mm double needle cover stitch
6mm triple needle cover stitch
Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
Vertical needle drop
Tension release device
Foot pressure adjustment
Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
One hand thread cutter
Superior needle system
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Free 10-Year Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
Skeleton type body constructions
Folding carrying handle
Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
Manual (built-in) thread tension
Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
Seam Tightening System™
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag, Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery & Serger Machines (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)