- Included extra large 14x10" extension work table with full accessory storage.
- Easy Innovis one-touch needle threading for two needles
- Two needles and 2-3-4 thread stitch configurations
- Two stitch fingers for narrow and wide stitches
- 2 LED Bright Light work area
- Color-coded thread path guides for easy threading
- Presser foot pressure adjustment dial to aid feeding of thick to thin fabrics
- Free-arm cylinder tubular serging for cuffs, sleeves, and pantlegs
- Differential feed to gather or keep fabrics from puckering
- Up to 1300SPM Stitches Per Minute
- Trim Trap Insert to catch cuttings
- Blind Hem Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Regular Serger Foot
- Stitch Length 2.0 to 4.0mm
- Stitch Width 5mm to 7mm
• 2/3/4 thread (1 or 2 needles)
Multiple thread options allow you to easily convert between 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches for professional finishes.
•Easy one-touch needle threading for two needles
Easy-to-use in either needle position and easy on eyes and fingers.
•Included large extension table
Expands your work area and makes for greater fabric control while overlocking.
•Two stitch fingers
Adjust thread tightness for perfectly formed stitches on varying fabric thicknesses.
• Bright work area
Dual level bright LED lighting helps reduce eye strain.
•Presser foot pressure adjustment dial
Change settings to accommodate varying fabric thicknesses.
•Stitch length from 2.0mm to 4.0mm
Suitable for any type of project and easily adjustable with stitch length dial.
•Stitch width from 5.0mm to 7.0mm
Adjustable to provide the perfect stitch width, especially on lightweight fabrics or to create the popular rolled hem on napkins and tablecloths.
•Differential feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0
Improves stitch quality on all types of fabric and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty fabrics.
•Color coded thread guides
Allows for easy upper and lower looper threading and quick thread changes with all thread types.
•Up to 1,300 stitches per minute
Saves time when sewing and completing serged edges.
Removable table section makes serging cylindrical pieces quick and easy.
•Removable trim trap
Collects fabric as the adjustable serger knife trims and serges.
•Specialty feet included
Blind stitch foot and gathering foot.
•Included bilingual operation manual and instructional DVD
Brother You Tube Video on 5234PRW Serger, same as 4234DT Serger
- US Warranty 5 years on parts, 2 years on electrical, 1 year on labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for English Language Brother Instruction Book Operating Manual User Guide on 4234DT and 5234PRW Serger Machine
Click HERE for Spanish Language Brother Instruction Book Operating Manual User Guide on 4234DT and 5234PRW Serger Machine
- Stitch Attributes: Adjustable
- Stitch Width: Up to 7.0 mm
- Utility stitch functions: 234 thread overlock, blind hem, rolled hem
- Stitch Length: Up to 4.0 mm
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Included Accessory Feet: Blind stitch foot, gathering foot
- Wide Table: Yes
- In the box: Wide table, soft cover, accessory bag, tweezers, thread net, thread spool cap, cleaning brush, screw drivers, needle set, foot controller, instructional DVD, thread change assembly, trim trap, stitch finger, blind stitch foot, gathering foot and operation manual.
- Needle Threading System: Automatic
- # of needles: 2
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitch per minute): 1300
- Free Arm: Yes
- Presser Foot Attachment: Snap-on
- Superior Feed Dog System: Differential Feed ratio of 0.7 to 2.0
- Presser Foot Pressure: Yes
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifter: Manual
`Sewing Workspace: Large plus additional wide table included
- Super Bright Work Area: Yes
- Lights: Dual LED lights
- UPC Code: 12502628750
- Machine Dimensions: 17.677"L x 15.157"H x 14.291" W
- Machine Weight: 13.45 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 19.84 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed: 110V
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional DVD
- Foot Pedal Control
- 14x10 Extension Table/Storage Bins
- Warranty Documentation
- Spool Nets
- Lint Brush
- Allen Screwdriver for needles
- Narrow and Wide Stitch Fingers
- 2 Thread Adapter
*Regular Presser Foot (on machine)
*Blindstitch X76661001 Presser foot
*Gathering SA213 Presser foot
Optional Presser Feet
- Brother SA210 1/8" Piping Application Foot XB0241101
- Brother SA211 up to 1/4" Pearl Bead Sequin Foot, Adjustable Guide
- Brother SA212 Serger Elasticator 1/2" Elastic Gathering Foot
Five-Year Limited Warranty (Serger)This warranty gives you certain rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
This warranty is given only to the end-use purchaser of the accompanying product (referred to in this warranty as “this Product”).
What is covered:
Brother warrants to you for the Warranty Period that there are no defects in the materials and workmanship of this Product. The “Warranty Period” is ninety (90) days for parts and labor from the date you purchased this Product.
After 90 days and until five (5) years from date of purchase, Brother will furnish, free of charge, a replacement part for the defective part. You pay for labor.
What is NOT covered:
This warranty is VOID – that is, this Product has no warranty – if: (1) you did not purchase this product from an authorized Brother reseller within the United States, (2) this Product has been cleaned, serviced, modified or tampered with by anyone other than an Authorized Service Representative of Brother, (3) the serial number has been modified, defaced or removed from this Product, (4) this Product has been abused or damaged, or (5) non-Brother® – brand parts, supplies, power supplies or other accessories have been used with this Product.
Normal replacement parts such as needles, light bulbs, belts, upper and lower blades, overlooper, underlooper and pulleys are excluded.
What to do if you think your Product is defective:
If you suspect a defect in materials or workmanship in this Product, you must report it to a Brother Authorized Service Center during the Warranty Period and supply Brother’s representative with a copy of your dated bill of sale showing that this Product was purchased within the United States. For the name of your Brother Authorized Service Center, call 1-800-521-2846 or visit our Web site at www.brother.com.
After contacting the Brother Authorized Service Center, you may be required to deliver or send this Product properly packaged, freight prepaid, to the Authorized Service Center together with a photocopy of your bill of sale.
What Brother will do:
Brother (or its Authorized Service Center) will evaluate your report of a possible defect, and if it does exist, Brother (or its Authorized Service Center) will repair or (at Brother’s option) replace this Product with a product that performs the same functions and performs as well as the original Product. Brother reserves the right to supply refurbished or remanufactured replacement products provided that the replacement products conform to the manufacturer’s specifications for new products. The repaired or replacement product will be returned to you at no cost.
Repair or replacement as described above is your sole and exclusive (that is, your only) remedy if this Product is defective.
Brother is not responsible for damage to or loss of any equipment, media, programs or data related to the use of this Product. Except for that repair or replacement, Brother shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or specific relief.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, the above may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETHER EXPRESSED BY AFFIRMATION, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION, DRAWING, MODEL OR SAMPLE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THIS ONE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED.
This Limited Warranty is the only warranty that Brother is giving for this Product. It is the final expression and the exclusive and only statement of Brother’s obligations to you. It replaces all other agreements and understandings that you may have with Brother or its representatives.
This Limited Warranty (and Brother’s obligation to you) may not be changed in any way unless you and Brother sign the same piece of paper in which we (1) refer to this Product and your bill of sale date, (2) describe the change to this warranty, and (3) agree to make that change.
© 2000 Brother International Corporation
Pleased with the price. I did shop around, and ended up at Allbrands ( as usual).
I had an awesome purchase experience with your company. Loved the free shipping and lightning fast delivery. I look forward to shopping on your website in the very near future. Thank you, A very satisfied customer.
Was amazed at the speed of shipment delivery, ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday. Great experience, will buy from you again.
Have bought machines from you over the years,and have been content with the service and quality of the products. Makes no difference weather a serger, blind stitch, or home stitching machine.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.