- Door opens on a caster for extra leaf support
- Maximum storage for accessories, threads and books
- Also available with right-opening door for use in Model 1350 sewing center
- Commercial grade locking casters
- Dowel construction for tight, strong joints
- Flush mounted hinges mean no snags on fabrics or quilts
- Pre-Drilled for optional hinged drop leaf at back of cabinet. Quilters love the extra space
- Centered sewing surface with sewer positioned directly in front of needle, for sewer comfort
- Tape measure mounted in convenient location for fast, easy measuring
- Comes in a Melamine finish with six color choices
Sylvia 100-610-620L-810 Product Brochure (.PDF)
Please click here to view further warranty information.
Operational Instructions Download (.pdf)
- US Warranty Lifetime warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Open: 52”W x 19⅞”D x 29¾”H
Closed: 26”W x 19⅞”D x 30½”H
Machine Opening: 17½”W x 13⅞“D
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Sylvia Sewing Furniture is the only furniture manufacturer that designs and manufactures modular furniture. This allows the perfect combination of cabinets and storage chests to be created for today's quilter and sewer. Begin with one piece of furniture and add drawer stacks for a variety of combinations. Some cabinets even have an optional Quilter's Extension for extra surface area.
Integrate your workspace with Sylvia Sewing Furniture. Sylvia Sewing Furniture is the only furniture manufacturer that designs and manufactures modular furniture. Our sewing furniture allows you to sit centered in front of the needle for accuracy and sewing comfort. Let the 3-step patented Rudersburg Hydraulic Lift effortlessly raise or lower the sewing machine or serger for ease of use. Flush-mounted hinges will never snag your delicate fabrics or large quilts.
Solid Construction - Our glued and doweled construction provides strong, tight joints for years of trouble-free sewing and oversize steel-sided drawers protect your supplies. Our furniture has gently rounded edges and corners that are durable and smooth to the touch with a distinctive look. The extra thick top and base of our products give strength and stability, and cabinets fold away to protect the machine.
Easy to Use, Easy to Move - each model has Commercial-grade locking casters (wheels) for easy movement and positioning. Sylvia sewing furniture comes with a Lifetime warranty, and is fully assembled with the exception of the wheels.