Walking Foot without Compound Needle Feed is more suitable for feeding fabrics you don't want the needle going in and coming out at an angle as with needle feed.
- 2000 Max Stitches Per Minute
- Single Needle
- Walking Foot
- Drop Feed
- Alternating Presser Feet
- Includes Table, Stand, And Motor
- Upholstery Machine
Click HERE for Spec Sheet on Consew 205RB-1
Click HERE for Instruction Book Operating Manual on Consew 206RB-1
Click HERE for Parts List on Consew 206RB-1. 24Page Load Time!
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- For sewing medium to medium-heavy weight materials such as cloth, synthetics, vinyl, canvas, leather and various coated and laminated materials
- Suitable for stitching operations on such products as leather coats, jackets, gloves, belts, wallets, handbags, briefcases, and other travelware accessories
- Independently adjustable upper and lower feeding mechanism
- Horizontal axis, gear driven rotary hook
- Large bobbin
- Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Positive walking feet
- Top and bottom feed mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Reverse stitching
- Maximum stitch length 3.2 s.p.i. (8 mm)
- Semi-automatic lubrication
- Maximum stitches per minute: 2000
- Presser foot lift by hand: 1/4" (6.5 mm)
- Presser foot lift by foot: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Needle bar stroke: 1-29/64" (37 mm)
- Stitch length maximum - 3.2 SPI (8 mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin metal: 24311
- Bobbin pre-wound: M
- Bed size: 7" x 18-22/32" (178 x 475 mm)
- Work space: 10-5/16" (262 mm)
- Stitch type: 301
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ 135x17 100 Needles Size 20-26 for Walking Foot Upholstery Machines/Threads (+$29.99, You Save $5.00)