2 or 4 Hole Buttons, 8 or 16 Stitch Cycle.
The MSK-373N chainstitch button sewer will sew a 2 or 4 hole button and is suitable for apparel production, dry cleaning / laundry applications and drapery workrooms.
Standard on the MSK-373N is a 2/4 button selection, a button line (size) selector, and an 8 or 16 stitch setting adjustment.
- 2/4 button selections
- Button line (size) selector
- 8 or 16 stitch setting adjustment
- North American made table and K-leg stand, plus 3/4h.p. motor included, 8 or 16 stitch setting adjustment
Best used for:
- Ladies, men's and children's wear
- Regular or shank style buttons
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model : MSK-373N
- Maximum sewing speed : 1,800 rpm
- Feed length (lengthwise) : 0.25 - 6.5 mm
- Feed length (crosswise): 2.5 - 6.5 mm
- Needle bar stroke : 48.6 mm
- Needle system # : 175 x 7
- Lubrication : Manual
- Dimensions with stand : 40” x 50” x 51”
- Shipping weight w/stand : 200 lbs
- Warranty : RELIABLE™ 1 Year Warranty
Thread Recommendations for Buttonhole, Button Sew and Bartack Machines
Hi Judi: The Reliable MSK-373N, equipped with the drapery clamp attachment is perfect for "spot" tacking.
Yes, it will tack your 1 1/2" heavy pleat with no problem.
You can use both regular as well as monofilament thread with this machine.
The machine will come to you complete and fully assembled with table, stand and motor.
We do test and sew-off all of our sewing machines prior to shipping.
So, when you receive the sewing machine all you have to do is plug it in for power and ready to sew.
We do have these machine in stock.
Both the instruction manual and the parts manual are part of the kit that comes with the machine.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Regards, email@example.com
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Reliable SewErgo/100SE Best Buy Operators Non Roll Swivel Chair 5 Glide Feet (+$99.00, You Save $40.00)
Reliable 200SE Ergonomic Sewing Machine Operator Chair Non Roll Swivel (+$199.00, You Save $10.00)