Note: If changing from original Amanda Jane or Stanley Pleater needles, be sure to change all of the needles at once, so they are compatible! (same shape, weight and length)
- Allbrands.com now offers you the opportunity to buy high quality, premium pleater needles.
- These all steel needles are made in South Africa, England, and Australia and can be used on all pleater brands that we carry, except the New Style Read 24 and 32 Row.
- They are designed for use with hand quilting thread that will hold the pleated fabric together while not breaking the thread.
- The pleater needles are available in quantities of 16, 24, or 32 for your particular brand and model of pleater which you must specify below.
- Some needles are interchangeable between different brands of 16 and 24 needle pleaters and some are not.
- Therefore, please make sure that you specify so that we can make sure that we get you the correct needle.
- The Sally Stanley Company is no longer in business & the needles are not available. You may use Amanda Jane needles in your S.S. Pleater, but you must first remove all other needles first.
See Read Pleaters, Instruction Manuals, New Training Videos, Needles and Accessories, and History of Manufacture of the Original Smocking Pleater
i.e. Do not mix old Dr Joe needles with new General Purpose pleater needles.
John Douthat, Owner & Tech.
Removing and Inserting needles in a smocking pleater
You Tube Videos on Replacing Pleater Needles
I was so happy about the transaction I posted on Facebook! WOW you guys are FAST, I will shop with you again, thanks bunches.
I have been using your service off and on for only a few small things over the years .But I am always happy with my purchases. My Sister and I ( in Missouri ) always go to your site first if we are looking for something .
Christine D., Rootstown, OH
I have enjoyed using your website for this purchase. You have provided me with the best product for my money. Thank you
Belinda H, Cookeville TN
I have been purchasing from AllBrands.com for over 15 years and have not been disappointed yet.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Perfect Pleats for Smocking, Instructional DVD Video (+$14.99, You Save $15.00)