The LK150 offers an excellent knitting machine for the beginner. It is a light weight portable machine that offers a quick and easy way to create stockinet fabric. This hobby machine gives you the ability to turn imagination into fashion. With its low cost and ease of use there is no reason not to own one. This machine is ideal for Sport, DK and 4 Ply weight yarns.
- 6.5mm Needle Spacing
- 150 Metal Needles on Bed
- 38" knitting width on bed, no extensions available.
- Dual Tension Yarn Feed regulates tension and reduces slack.
- Sponge bar holds needles in knitting position.
- Hobby Knitting Machine, not for commercial use.
- No ribber attachment available.
- Made in China
Wonderfully compact and lightweight, this mid-gauge knitting machine can be used in the smallest of spaces and is super easy to carry and store. An illustrated, easy-to-follow instruction book is included. 6.5 mm (3.9 gauge) size needle pitch; 13 mm (2 gauge) when using every other needles. 150 needles. Multiple types of stitches: automatic stockinette, manual tuck, slip, plating, and Fair Isle (by slip stitch -- one yarn feeder only). Handles medium to chunky yarn. Manual needle selection. Dimensions: 1083 mm (42.6') long x 205 mm (8.2') wide x 95 mm (3.7') high. Weight: 7.4 kgs (10.36 lbs)
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- LK150 Mid Gauge Knitting Machine
- Plastic Bed Light weight and portable
- 10.36 lbs x 42.6" long
- 150 Needles
- 6.5mm Needle Spacing (Gauge)
- Stitch design patterning with manual selection. Tuck, Tuck Stitch in Color, Slip, Slip Stitch in Color,
- Fair Isle, Plating, Plated in Color, Garter Stitch, Moss Stitch, Cable Stitch, Lace Knitting, Open Work, Cord Knitting and Mock English Rib
- 6.5 mm (3.9 gauge) size needle pitch
- 13 mm (2 gauge) when using every other needle
- 150 needles
- Multiple types of stitches: stockinet, tuck, slip, plating, and fair isle (by slip stitch - one yarn feeder only)
- Handles medium to super extra thick yarn
- Manual needle selection
- Dimensions: 1083mm (42.6") Long x 205mm (8.2") Deep x 95mm (3.7") High
- Weight: 4.7 kgs (10.36 lbs)
Click HERE for All You Tube Videos on Silver Reed LK150 Knitting Machine
"Just a little intarsia kitting on my LK150" using Optional AG10 Intarsia Carriage
Silver Reed no longer makes them
My purchase was handled quickly and efficiently. Thanks!
I have called several times and your customer service reps. were outstanding. Thank You for the great service.
Marie, North Carolina
VERY PLEASED WITH THE SHIPMENT NICELY PACKED NO DAMAGE.
Couldn't belive how fast it came... I love it!
Love my Silver Reed Knitting Machine! Super fast shipping! I was and am extremely pleased!
Excellent, your customer service is amazing, Marquita was so helpful, I kept her name for my next purchase.. I am having some problem understanding the cast on and gauges, but I am sure the internet can help. I am interested in another machine at some point, also have a Janome 8000 machine that I may wish to upgrade and these purchases will be with your company. Thank you.
Excellent service Great postage quick and know where it is at all times.
I was completely satisfied with my shopping experience at Allbrands. I am thoroughly enjoying my knitting machine and will visit your site in the future when shopping for new items. Thank you.
Top service, thank you.
Anita, Powderly, TX
I wrote an email to ask whether the video was included with the machine, and got a reply fairly quickly. Very fast shipping - thank you!
Lorna, United Kingdom
I love this little machine - easy for the beginner, but with plenty of challenges for the "Old Hands". I have had standard gauge and chunky punchcard machines, Japanese and Swiss electronic ones, but it wasn't till I found the LK150 that I really was happy with one. I was originally a hand-knitter and I prefer to use hand qualities or a few machine knit yarns wound together rather than D.K.on a cone. The LK handles it all beautifully. I have all the accessories which just add to the fun of this little machine. If a mistake is made, it can nearly always be corrected - unlike so many other machines, where it is back to the beginning and start again. The only change I am now contemplating is buying a 2nd one - part of which would extend the one I have and the remainder would be a "mini" one.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.