- Vertical air-lift that allows quick and easy platform position changes, freearm, flatbed and hide a way.
- Adjustable mechanism (accommodates virtually all machines)
- Flush-mount, snag-free hinges.
- Convenient recessed compartment in cabinet top for added storage.
- "Oversized" leaf for added workspace.
- Four drawers and four accessory trays.
- Available in handsome oak grain, decorator white, or cherry finish.
- Work surface area (open): 71-1/2 inches wide x 20 inches deep x 31-3/8 inches tall.
- Closed: 36 inches wide x 20 inches deep x 31-3/8 inches tall
- The opening cabinet top will accommodate sewing machines with base dimensions not to exceed 8 1/2 inches (front to back) and 17 3/8 inches wide.
- Adjustable height for flatbed sewing. For storage position, machine height maximum is 13-1/8 inches
- Note: Ships in 3 boxes. May arrive on separate days.
CABINET WILL NOT WORK WITH SINGER FUTURA MODELS.
The following machines will not work in the 98300/ 98400 series:
Brother 1500D, 2500D, and Innovis 4000D
Singer Futura CE-100 & 200
Baby lock Ellegante and Ellageo BLL
Janome 6600 and 6500
Other machines that have unusual dimensions
These are the known machines that will not work-- there may be more. The only guaranteed way to confirm that a machine will work in these cabinets is to measure it.
Click Here to View the Arrow Marilyn Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
On the 98300 cabinet the right leaf extends out from the body of the cabinet 12 1/4". The right leaf is hinged, so if you chose to keep it closed you could. I just measured the cabinet and fully closed the cabinet is 35 1/2" wide by 19 11/16" deep. When open with both leaves fully extended the cabinet is 71 1/2" wide by 19 11/16". Hether at Arrow
Just received my sewing cabinet and I love it. Was very easy to assemble/and all parts were there!! I received the cabinet a little over a week instead of the three weeks in the description. Love it!