- Arrow 98500 is the least expensive air lift platform, credenza style sewing machine cabinet on the market.
- Your cabinet has a durable design with composite construction and laminates
- You can sew in any position that you want. The EZ-Lift air mechanism allows you to sew flatbed, free-arm at any height and store your machine effortlessly
- Your new cabinet will accommodate sewing machines up to 18 7/8” wide x 12 9/16” deep x 13 1/8” tall.
- You’ll have plenty of room to store your sewing essentials with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals your machine and sewing items
- Fold out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support
- Your cabinet has casters for greater portability and stability when locked
- Classic Oak Grain finish or Crisp White, will complement any décor
- Assembly is a snap. You’ll use a standard screwdriver, a wrench, a mallet, the clearly written instruction and about 45 minutes. Need help? It’s a friendly toll-free number away
Please note: Janome 6600 and 6600P and Horizon 7700QCP do not fit into the Arrow 98500 series cabinets.
Click Here to View the Arrow Sewnatra Instruction Manual(.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year replacement on defective or missing parts.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Part number for OAK is 98500DL and for WHITE is 98501DL
- Ships in one carton via UPS- Box weighs 86 lbs (Cannot deliver to PO Boxes)
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine’s measurements with ours listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12 9/16” front to back, 18 7/8” wide and 13 1/8” tall.
- Cabinet Dimensions:
Open: 68-7/16” wide x 19-5/8” deep x 30-1/2” high.
Closed: 23” wide x 19 5/8” deep x 31 1/2” high
4 Casters, Door, 2 Trays & 2 Thread Spindles, EZ Lift Airlift Platform 46x19 5/8x30.5” RTA
Sewnatra Assembly Videos:
I love this cabinet, is perfect for my space which is limited..We did have a few problems at first figuring out how it went together but we worked that out..I don't think there was anything wrong with the instructions, just trying to get my husband to read them correctly.. Everything, the looks, the speedy shipping,everything was perfect.. Thanks, Wanda
Maxine W, Southhampton NJ
The cabinet is great, however I thought it was going to be of better quality wood. I guess today most things are compressed wood unless otherwise stated. I am happy with it, however the booklet said it would take 1 hour to put together.... well that's a bit ambitious... maybe like 3 hours. I did get the cabinet in record time