Recessed Thumb Switch for Steam that cannot get knocked loose like earlier models. Heat Shield for your hands keeps them cooler than with earlier models without any barrrier.
- U/L approved thermostat with the improvement on the steaming quality
- Protective shield made from polyphenylene surface
- Comfortable handle
- Includes Iron Rest and Demineralizer
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Electricity: 120V
- Wattage: 1000
- Weight 4.6 Pounds
- Base Size: 209 x 120
- Sole Plate: Hard Anodized Aluminum
Typical Instruction Book for Gravity Feed Irons from Asia
How to Use a Gravity Feed Iron
User Review, Initial Impressions, Gravity Feed Iron by A Little Sewing.com
What is a gravity feed steam iron? from Shelley Moore, eHow.com Contributor
steam generator versus gravity-feed iron - Sewing Forum - GardenWeb.com
steam generator or gravity-feed iron on PatternReview.com
Gravity Feed Irons by NancyKsews.com
Cool Tool: Gravity Feed Iron in ThreadsMagazine.com
Will definately use this comapany again. Thank you very much.
U doing good job!!!!