A Corby press gently removes wrinkles and eases trousers back into shape before refreshing a crease (put in by a drycleaner). Perfect for the daily pressing of business trousers and casual slacks.
- 15, 30, & 45 minute push button timer
- LED timer count-down display
- Chrome colored pull-out tie bar
- Deep dish for keys & coins
- Easy to wall mount without hanger & feet (fixings included. 2 built-in holes and slot for wall mount installation. Screws and plugs included.
All Corby Trouser Presses have:
- The unique Corby Stretcher Bar System - essential to remove back of knee wrinkles
- Sprung section at base of heating pad to absorb turn ups and hems - ensuring even pressure
- Low power consumption
- Thermostatic control
- Automatic 'OFF' plus manual cancel option
- Neon Light
- Fittted Plug
- CE Mark
- On no account should any trousers be dampened before pressing.
- Only press one pair of trousers at a time, ensuring that all pockets are emptied of keys, coins or other sharp objects as they could damage the heating pad.
- You will extend the life of the heating pad if you take care not to leave the press switched on with the frontboard open.
- The press is also a valet stand, so most people put their pants in the press at the end of the day, start the timer,and retire for the rest of the night. Press will cut off automatically, so pants are safe if left until morning. Results improve if pants are left in the press to cool down, rather than removed immediately.
- US Warranty 3 Year Warranty
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
42.1"h x 18.1"w x 18.9"d
36.6"h x 16.3"w x 4.9"d
- The press will not impart a surface shine on the material, something which can occur after repeated ironing.
- The inherent humidity content of natural & mixed fibers assists the pressing process; however, some man-made fibers, such as polyester, resist humidity and may therefore require extra pressing.
- The Stretcher Bar System, which is essential for removing back-of-knee wrinkles. Only a Corby Press has this special feature!
- 15, 30 & 45 minute push button timer.
- Auto cut off and cancel option.
- Power on indicator.
- Deep dish for keys and coins.
- Freestanding with black plastic hanger & feet.
- Black lever arms.
- Chrome colored pull-out Tie bar.
- LED timer count-down display.
- May be wall mounted minus hanger & feet. All fixings included.
- 110 volts. 250 watts. ETL approved to UL standards.
- Assembly: Less than 2 minutes. Just attach feet and hanger.
- Dimensions: 41" Tall x 19" Wide x 13" Deep.
- One year factory warranty
- Made in England
You Tube Video: Corby 7700W 3-Cycle Pants Press With Automatic Shut Down And Manual Cancel Options
|30 minute pressing cycle||15 minute pressing cycle||15 minute pressing cycle||15 minute pressing cycle||15 minute pressing cycle||15 minute pressing cycle|
|Dish for keys and coins||30 minute pressing cycle||30 minute pressing cycle||30 minute pressing cycle||30 minute pressing cycle||30 minute pressing cycle|
|Wall-mounting option (fixings included)||Dish for keys and coins||45 minute pressing cycle||45 minute pressing cycle||45 minute pressing cycle||Compartment with lid for keys and coins|
|Tie bar||Deep dish for keys and coins||Shelf for pocket contents||Shelf for pocket contents||Solid wood hanger|
|Décor trim front panel||LED display||Tie bar||Solid wood hanger||Solid wood feet|
|Wall-mounting option (fixings included)||Tie bar||Décor trim front panel||Solid wood feet||Gold effect arms & tie bar|
|Décor trim front panel||Wall-mounting option (available seperately)||Gold effect arms & tie bar||Wood veneer front panel|
|Wall-mounting option (fixings included)||Décor trim front panel||Décor trim front panel|
All Corby Trouser Presses have:
|Black Ash, Mahogany, Oak, Pine and Walnut wood effects, plus Satin Chrome finish with black trim.||Black Ash, Mahogany, Oak, Pine and Walnut wood effects, with black trim.||Black Ash, Mahogany, Oak, Pine, Walnut, Siam Pear* and Beech Blockwood* wood effects and Satin Chrome finish* with black trim.
Coral Oak* wood effect
* These 4 finishes without décor trim.
|Black Ash, Mahogany, Oak & Walnut wood effects,||Pine and Mahogany wood effects, with colour matched solid wood feet & hanger.||Mahogany and Cherry finishes. Real wood veneer, with colour matched solid wood feet & hanger.|
On start-up a steady zero will be displayed. Select the required time by pushing either the 15, 30 or 45 minute button. The display will confirm the time selected. Time selection may be changed at this stage if desired. Start the timer by pushing the ON button. The indicator light will glow while in operation and the display will indicate the time remaining in minutes. The pressing cycle can be cancelled at any time by a second push of the ON button so that the display will return to zero.
Is it safe to use my Corby on any fabric type?
Your Corby is safe to use on any material which you would normally iron; however, you should check for any special instructions before pressing.
Any tips & hints for use of my Corby?
-On no account should any trousers be dampened before pressing.
-Only press one pair of trousers at a time, ensuring that all pockets are emptied of keys, coins or other sharp objects as they could damage the heating pad.
-You will extend the life of the heating pad if you take care not to leave the press switched on with the frontboard open.
-The press is also a valet stand, so most people put their pants in the press at the end of the day, start the timer,and retire for the rest of the night. Press will cut off automatically, so pants are safe if left until morning. Results improve if pants are left in the press to cool down, rather than removed immediately.
We have checked with our technical manager who has made the following comments. Firstly it is not possible for the heating element (which is embedded into a separate layer behind the foam cover) to impart a pattern onto the surface of the trousers. It is possible to achieve a pattern for the following reasons. Too much material: Not putting the pants far enough into the press and then failing to gently tug them before the two stretcher bars do their work at the final point of closing. Pressing pants which have not previously been pressed flat- i.e. someone has put in the front crease and then, separately, the rear crease so there is a difference in the amount of material on either side of the leg, both of these will result in the material not being taut when the press is closed and this material will then go into a pattern. May I suggest that you try other material/pants from your wardrobe and take into account the above comments. I trust this reply will prove helpful. Kind regards, Russell Hall, Customer Services Manager, Corby
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.