- Safely vacuums carpets and bare floors
- Sleek Design
- Easy to maneuver
- Bagless-no bags to buy or replace
- E-Z Empty Dirt Cup
- Multi-stage filtration system
- Hang up slot for easy storage
- Quick cord release
- Lightweight design
- Deluxe wheeled nozzle w/swivel neck for getting under low furniture
- Carpet to bare floor switches off swivel nozzel
* AllBrands.com is an independent dealer not associated with Consumer Guide, nor is AllBrands endorsed by Consumer Guide.
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
love doing business with Allbrands, they have everything I ever needed. Keep up the good work.
Patricia M., Casselberry, FL
The experience with your company was very satisfactory. I received the vacuum in good condition, well-packed, and in a timely fashion. So far, it has proved to be what I was hoping for in a stick vacuum. Thank you.
Charyl F, Boerne TX
I was very pleased with my product purchase and the service received from this company.
*Consumer Guide Budget Buy,
"Hoover Flair Stick S2200 February 10, 2004 As its name suggests, Hoover’s Flair bagless stick cleaner has a smooth, elegant appearance that gives it a certain design flair. Like most stick-type vacuums, there are no vacuum bags. Dirt is collected in the unit’s E-Z Empty transparent dirt cup. Although best suited for bare-floor cleaning, the vacuum has a rug and floor nozzle for operation on either bare floor or carpeted surfaces. However, don’t rely on the Flair as a primary cleaner for a large amount of carpeting--you’ll need a full-size upright or canister for regular, weekly cleanings. But for the occasional spruce-up or quick pick-up on carpets, the Flair is great to have on hand. The unit features a 20-foot power cord with wrap hooks and a hang-up slot for easy and neat storage. For ease of maneuverability, the nozzle features large rear wheels and swivels for getting into tight spots. With the Hoover name behind it and a relatively inexpensive price tag, the Flair is an attractive stick cleaner best suited for use in apartments, small homes, or anywhere a second cleaner is desired for quick pickups or bare-floor cleaning." Consumer Guide
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.