Dry pressurized steam is the secret.
Professionals know the value of using dry, pressurized steam when ironing. This gets the steam into the fabric faster - your ironing time is cut in half (it’s true). Steam is used to soften the fibers, and the weight of the iron shapes the fabric. This is done effortlessly when you have the right tools to do the job. Pressurized steam is the key. Once you’ve used it, you will never go back to you old iron again.
Use what the professionals use.
Find out what garment makers, dry cleaners and tailors have known for years; using pressurized steam transforms ironing from a tiresome chore to an effortless task. Now the same quality steam is available to everyone.
Extra-large water capacity.
Our IronMaven J420 uses a large (5 cup) 18/10 stainless steel tank to contain the water. Heat up time takes only 7-8 minutes. When the water level is low, a light indicator lets you know it is time to refill the tank.
Quality above all.
Reliable™ understands that the quality of an ironing system is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available to ensure your total satisfaction.
- Extra large 5 cup water capacity
- Professional type iron with cork handle
- Iron has locking mechanism for continuous steam
- Professional quality aluminum sole-plate
- Low water light indicator
- Removable iron rest
- Convenient wrap-a-around for electrical cord
MADE IN EUROPE
Made in Europe with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
Please note: Color of cord/hose may vary from picture shown
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: J420
- Type: Boiler
- Electrical: 110V/120V
- Water Capacity: 5 cups - 1.2L
- Operating pressure: 50 p.s.i. - 3.5 bar
- Wattage: 1450 / 1750W
- Iron: 3.1lb - 1.4kg
- Power consumption: 13.18 amps (110V)
- Tank construction: Stainless Steel 18/10
- Low water indicator: Standard
- Electrical approval: ETL
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Weight - net: 10.5 lbs with iron
- Shipping dimensions: 16” x 13.3” x 13.3”
- Shipping weight: 12.5 lbs with iron
The Tank has a capacity of 5 cups but you can only put 3.5 cups of water in it. This is so that there is room in the tank to create a head of steam.
I buy all my irons from you. I like the kind that sit on the ironingboard and have a water resevoir. If I would stop leaving them on for a week at a time they would last longer. I am very happy with your store.
Patricia, New York
This is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Keep up the great work.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.