- The S4E features the patented dual active board and patented twice heated steam that provides professional results each and every time.
- The S4E's twice-heated steam brings fabric back to life and restores it's original beauty. This popular model also features a board that has 6 height adjustments, a compartment in which to store the iron when not in use and with the new patented easy folding system one can fold and store the unit in less than a minute.
- Features include a super fast heating time for immediate use, a removable 1.3 quart (41.6 fluid oz) reservoir which allows continuous steaming, as well as an aqua filter allowing you to use tap water.
- NEW – Button that allows you to change the direction of the fan by simply pressing it, to gain in efficiency.
- NEW – Scale filter – ordinary water can be used and the iron’s service life is extended.
- Silent blower and vacuum from the 2-speed board for cold, crease-free ironing.
- Double volume of extra fine steam, for a lasting result leaving no damp traces.
- Iron safety storage box, to keep the still warm iron well protected.
- A constant pressure of 3.5 bars produces 200 litres of steam volume per minute – the result is professional ironing quality.
- Foldable board with six height-adjustment settings, for all ironing requirements.
- Super fast heating time in three minutes for immediate use.
- Removable 1.2-litre reservoir – uninterrupted ironing without waiting.
- Easy-to-move system thanks to its two pairs of integrated wheels and its reduced size of 20 cm when stored.
- FREE Laurastar Iron Polyfer Soleplate Cleaning Pad
- FREE LauraStar Steam Iron Aqua Pre Filter Pot, Removes Salts & Limescale from Water with Quality or High Mineral Concentration Problems, 1 Pack Granules
- FREE LauraStar Refill Replacement Filters, 3 Packs of Demineralizer Granules for Aqua Filter Pot to Remove Salts & Limescale from Water
- Manufacturer's US warranty 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
- Steam pressure: 50 psi (Double volume)
- Steam droplets: extra fine
- Blower/vacuum: silent
- Power, fan 16 VA, 2 speeds
- Ironing time: unlimited
- Heating time approx.: 5 min
- Water tank capacity: removable, 1.3 quart
- Electric cable approx.: 118.1 in
- Mobility: 2 pairs of integrated wheels
- Ironing board height: 6 positions, 32-40 in
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 16.5 x 8 in
- Power appliance: 1700 W, 110V Only
- Total weight approx.: 41.9 lbs
Country of origin: Switzerland
Terry Smith asked me to let you know the temperature setting of the irons.
We set the temp control lever at 3 dots and the Fahrenheit temp is 400 degrees, this is the best setting to run these systems at.
If you need any more information on these system please let me know.