How about an iron and ironing board all in one?
That's right, replace your handheld iron and your ironing board with the Digital Fabric Steam Press, the easiest way to remove fabric wrinkles. The Digital Fabric Steam Press quickly removes wrinkles without damaging fabrics with a molded heating element that creates even temperature distribution for more effective and efficient pressing. A non-stick Teflon pressing surface that is 10 times larger than most conventional irons insures a time savings for you. A precision digital panel allows you to control multiple dry and steam settings, and material and temperature adjustments. For exceptionally stubborn wrinkles, a steam burst function is included. You simply lay the fabric on the pressing surface, select your steam setting, and pull the top (pressing cover) down to meet the bottom(pressing plate). It's that simple! You get that professionally creased look without a trip to the dry cleaners and without the use harsh chemicals. The stainless steel construction means the SF-680 will remain rust-free and outlast most of the fabrics that you press. The pressing plate locking knob allows you to lock the top to the bottom for portability and ease in storing. An auto shut-off feature keeps children and animals safe from harm. So reduce your ironing time up to 50% with this two-in-one offer!
Stainless Steel Top and Non-stick Coating on Heating Surface
- Safer than dry cleaning--press without fear of damaging delicate garments
- Professional pressing restores crisp creases and smoothes fabrics
- Digital Control Panel provides precision electronic temperature control
- Large Pressing Surface that is approximately 10 times larger than most irons
- Auto Shut-Off prevents your delicate fabrics from being damaged
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for SteamFast SF-680 Instruction Book Operating Manual in English, Spanish and French
- 10 oz. water capacity
- 1350 watts
- Stainless steel pressing cover
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.6" x 21.3" x 8.7"
- Dimensions of Pressing Surface: 25.5"l x 11"h
* Pressing surface that is up to 10 times larger than most irons (aprox 250 square inches)
* Molded heating element for even distribution of heat
* Steam burst function for tough wrinkles
* Digital panel for material and temperature controls as well as multiple dry and steam settings
* Auto shut-off safety feature
* Portable and easy to store
* Durable stainless steel construction
* Power: 1350W
* Unit Dimensions: 25.60" x 21.30" x 8.70"
* Unit Weight: 22 lbs
* Pressing cushion
* Spray bottle
* Measuring cup
"Wonderful well made product, thank you! I think I may have taken over the Steam Press (from my wife) as I get genuine pleasure in using it. My wife is very happy! >Having read a number of reviews before buying this unit I would like to observe that users of a steam press should prepare for and accept that there is a learning curve needed before the best results can be achieved. It is a new and eventually excellent tool that can decimate the time and effort we were used to. Having only spent three hours using it, I am getting there! Delighted!"
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Singer MSP7 Magic Steam Press DVD Video, Generic Applications (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)