CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches,and does not cut the material, as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for décorative cover hem stitching.
With a Wide Triple cover hem stitch, the 1000CPX is our most advanced CoverPro machine. Its innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine.
It's the perfect companion machine for home dec, quilting and garment making.
Look at these features:
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Exclusive free arm configuration
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm), Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), Narrow cover hem (3mm), and a Chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
Seam Tightening System™ (STS)
Convertible free arm
3mm double needle cover stitch
6mm double needle cover stitch
6mm triple needle cover stitch
Extra large bed space: 4" x 5.5"
Vertical needle drop
Tension release device
Foot pressure adjustment
Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 to 2.25
Greater variable stitch length and differential feed
One hand thread cutter
Superior needle system
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Needles: 1, 2, or 3
Bed Type: Free arm/ flat bed convertible
Skeleton type body constructions
Folding carrying handle
Arm Space to the right of the Needle: 143x100mm
Maximum Speed: 1,000 spm
Quick Reference Sticker on front of machine
Manual (built-in) thread tension
Thread tension device that interlocks with presser foot
Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
Stitch Types: 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
Differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.2.5
Seam Tightening System™
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.