"AllBrands has used Dazor MC300 in our Retail Stores, Repair Shops, and at Home for Over 30 Years." John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.com
As one of the best selling lines of magnifiers in the world, Dazor Circline magnifier lamps have been used by professional jewelers, artists, architects, and quality control personnel for decades. The Circline fluorescent provides even, shadow-free light under the magnifying lens for hands-free, detailed work or the reading of fine print. The circular light source uniformly illuminates the viewing surface so that color contrasts are enhanced without competing shadows. The 5-inch diameter lens is precision ground, crown optical glass for near-zero light refraction and dispersion and is available with either a 3 or 5 diopter lens. 3-inch 11 and 16 diopter lenses are also available for greater magnification. This magnifiers is mounted on Dazor's contemporary "Floating-arm" that lets you position the light source and lens with the touch of a finger. The rugged steel construction is designed to provide years of service.
This Dazor Circline Magnifier feature a 22-watt Circline fluorescent (included) that sheds even, shadow-free light. The 5-inch diameter crown-optical glass comes standard in a 3-diopter lens that provides 75% magnification and focal length of 13 inches, but it is also available with an optional 5-diopter lens that provides 125% magnification and a focal length of 8 inches.
- 22 Watt GE Bulb
- Use With Floor Stand Or Optional Desk Clamp
- 42"Pivoting Arm
- Metal Construction
- Magnifier Lamp Made In USA!
- Light Source is a 22-watt Circline fluorescent (included) that sheds even, shadow-free light.
- The 5-inch diameter crown-optical glass lens is available in 3-diopter (+75% magnification, focal length 13") and Optional 5-diopter (+125%, focal length 8").
Made to withstand the daily use by electrologists, the specially designed Circline magnifier comes with a wing screw tension control for ease in adjustment. The Dazor floating arm stays where it is positioned. The crown optical glass lens gives distortion-free, high definition viewing. The powder coat finish resists scratches; no exposed springs allows for easy clean-up and better hygiene control. Comes complete with protective bulb shield.
New for 2012!
Dazor fluorescent lamps have been upgraded from magnetic to electronic ballasts. This brings a variety of benefits including:
- Instant start
- Elimination of bulb flickering
- Increased energy efficiency
- Elimination of noise
- Compliance with state of California Title 20 Appliance Efficiency Regulations
- US Warranty 5 Years Electrical Components and Mechanical Operation.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Light Source – energy-efficient 22-watt compact fluorescent that sheds even, shadow-free light. Can also utilize eye-friendly Full Spectrum bulb for correct color viewing or a "black-light" tube to make it the best available Woods Light (ordered separately).
- Lenses – 3 diopter precision ground crown optical glass lens is standard. Optional lenses are available in the following magnifications: 5 diopter(2.25x), 11 diopter(3.75x) and 16 diopter(5.0x).
- Arm – 26" or 42" Contemporary floating arm that features counterbalancing springs and joints for instant adjustment to any convenient position or direction.
- Bases – Desk base, clamp that will accommodate a desk, table, or headboard up to 2 3/4" thick, IV-Pivot that can be used in conjunction with Dazor floor stands.
- Colors – Black, White, Almond, and Dove Grey
I am very happy with what I ordered & the ease of putting it on the floor stand I already had. Also, the directions included in the box were very helpful. Thank you.