Compare with same Janome 131HLD made by Flying Man for $239
For free motion embroidery or sewing various kinds of light to heavy fabrics. Being operated not only with optional foot pedal, but also with optional hand crank handle. Sewing machine motor and case are available as options.
Fits most flat bed 14.5x7" openings in sewing machine tables and cases.
All metal parts, designed for lifetime work. Heavy duty single needle straight stitch machine.
Speed: Up to 1000 S.P.M. Stitches Per Minute
Needle Use: HAx1 15x1 size #11 to #18
Gross Weight: 12.5 (kgs) 25.56 (lbs)
Measurement: 42×20×29 (cm)
Bed size: 14.5x7"
- This is head only. Optional motor or hand crank
- Straight Stitch and Reverse Lever
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Drop Feed Dog Control Knob for Free Motion, Darning
- Class 15 Metal or Plastic Bobbins
- 15x1 HAx1 Standard Household Sewing Machine Needles
- Extra Bobbins and Needles
- Built-in Bobbin Winder
- Metal Spool Pins
- Hand wheel clutch for Winding Bobbins
- Can be put in existing Singer treadle cabinets
- Cab be motorized with optional kit below
See 7.6 minute video on same JA2-1 model from New ButterFly, with optional motor installed.
- US Warranty 30 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Instruction booklet
- Bobbin Case in Machine
- Straight Stitch Foot on Machine
- 3-Extra Metal Bobbins
- 3-Extra Needles
- 1-Metal Spool Pin
- 2-Felt Washers for Spool Pins
- 1-Large Screw Driver for Needle Plate
- 1-Small Screw Driver for Bobbin Case Tension
- 1-Oiler for Moving Parts
- 1-Plastic Box for the Accessories
I am sad to say that the machine was not acceptable to me. The handwheel wobbles so badly that the bobbin winder will not work. The castings are rough. The formed metal parts look thin and cheap. The plating looks thin. The decals look cracked. Please give me instructions for shipping it back to Miami. Sam