11x23" Extension Table, 7mm Straight Stitch, Pin Feed from Underneath the Needle Plate, Walk Foot Attachment on Top, Auto Threader & Trimmer, Knee Lift, Drop Feed, 1500 SPM
Brother PQ1500SLPRW is the same as Babylock Baby Jane BL500A by Brother which is selling in dealer stores for $999+ without the extras: $300 Feltscaper, LED Light, and Project Runway label.
*Save up to $240 more on the purchase of 5 to 10 Year Extended Parts and Labor Repair Warranty, Arrow Gidget Portable Folding Table and Chair, 12 Poly Thread Packs, 100 Organ 15x1 Needles, 100 Metal Bobbins, Deluxe Carrying Case, and Clauss 8" Metal Scissors Made in Italy.
From John M. Douthat, Founder of AllBrands:""AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We give unlimited tech support by email, fax, phone, text and cell, plus service in our shop and referral to nearest ASC. This is a premium service that mass merchants can't offer, as they simply don't have the tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring your operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother customer service desk—not their mechanics—instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems you might have will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not simply by referring your requests back to the manufacturer, and this is something we guarantee on our Brother machines."
"I want to thank you very much for your trouble shooting emails. You are certainly more helpful than Brother Customer Service. They just tell you to take it to an Authorized service repair. I have bought 3 sewing machines from your Company , and would not hesitate to recommend Allbrands to anyone looking for a sewing machine. Your shipping and Customer Service is great! Lauretta D. Wallkill, NY"
- High speed straight stitch machine with maximum of 1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects—more than 6" height and 9" width in the fabric bed area
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability and penetrating power
- Up to 7 mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Exclusive pin feed mechanism to prevent slippage
- Knee lifter and extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Full range feed pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog height settings for different fabric weights
- Tension adjustment dial for different fabric and thread weights
- Exclusive fabric separator feature joins lightweight linings to materials such as velvets and eliminates the puckering
- Easy to use foot lift operation-the lower feed dog drops automatically when the presser foot is lifted for easy fabric insertion
- Removable knee lift enables you to lift your presser foot leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- The feed dog adjustment knob lowers the feed dogs below the fabric plate for freemotion sewing (drop feed control)
- Exclusive F.A.S.T. automatic needle threader saves time and your eyesight
- Built-in automatic thread cutter activates with the touch of a button both top and bottom threads are neatly cut and threads are instantly reset for the next sewing operation
- Needle positioning mechanism lets you control needle up after needle stops down
- Eliminates the need to manually rotate the balance wheel to lower or raise the needle during a continuous stop and start sewing operation
- 150 watt motor, 1.5 amps, 2 to 3 times more power than most home portables
- Optional 11" x 23" extension table is included on the Brother PQ-1500S model
Click HERE for Brother Operation Owners Manual for PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Parts List Manual for PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW Sewing MachineS
Click HERE for Brother Service Manual for PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW Sewing MachineS
See All Current You Tube Videos on Brother PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW Sewing and Quilting Machines
This is a complete, 36-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW model. If you do not speak the language, please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as this film is from one of Brother's factories oversees, and a similar video is not yet available in English.
This is a 6-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW model also in a foreign language. Please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as a similar video is not yet available in English.
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Basic FeaturesLCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches: No
Stitch Select: Straight stitch only
Lighting: 1 Lamp
Number of Needles: 1
Needle Threading System: Easy
Thread Tension: Manual
Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed: Yes
Thread Sensor: No
Automatic Thread Cutter: Yes
Quick-Set™ Bobbin: No (Vertical)
Full USB: No
Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: No
Mouse Capability by USB: No
Sewing FeaturesBed Area (Depth x Width) inches: 11.0 x 23.2 (with table)
Work Space (Height & Width) inches: 5.7 x 8.6
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,500
Knee Lifter: Yes
Feed Dog: Exclusive to PQ1500S/PQ1500SLPRW (with Pin-feed)
Back to Beginning Key: No
Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine: 7
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 1 (Straight Stitch Only)
Buttonhole Styles: No
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: No
Stitch Length: 7mm
Sideways Sewing: No
Start/Stop Button: No
Speed Controller: No
Twin Needle Setting Key: No
Needle Position Key (Up/Down): No
Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature: No
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
Presser Foot Leveling: No
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter: No
Pivot Function: No
Drop Feed/FreeMotion: Yes (4 Steps)
FreeMotion Quilting Foot: No
Built-in Quilting Stitches: No
Included Quilting Feet: Yes
Specialty Feet Included: Yes (Additional specialty feet may be available. See Optional Accessories)
Carton ContentsAccessory Storage: No
Carrying Case: Soft cover
Included Accessory: General purpose foot, Rolled hem foot, Adjustable zipper foot, Invisible zipper foot, 1/4" foot, Spring action quiliting foot, Walking foot
Other Included Accessories: Knee lifter, accessory kit with needle packet, ballpoint needle, spool cap, fabric separator, feed pin, feed pin changer, metal bobbins (5), seam guide, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), spool cushion, power cord and Operation Manual
Foot Controller: Yes
SpecificationsWarranty: 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
UPC Code: 012502601111
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.6" x 7.9" x 19.3"
Machine Weight: 24.2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 11.8" x 25.2"
Shipping Weight: 34.8 lbs
UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v
Needle Plate Measurements: Marked in inches
- Fabric separator accessory
- Flex reaction (hinged) regular straight stitch presser foot
- Regular narrow zipper foot
- Concealed invisible zipper foot
- 1/8" Narrow rolled hem edge foot
- SA138 1/4 inch quilt piecing foot
- 11 x 23 Inch Portable Extension Table
- SA137 Seam Allowance guide
- SA139 Walking foot Dual Feed Attachment
- FreeMotion Darning Quilting foot
- Variable Speed Foot control
- Instruction manual English
- Warranty Documentation
- 1 Feed Pin part # 138483-001 Note: Comes installed in the Machine,
and can be found illustrated on page 10 (part # 50) of the parts manual, and on page 14 of the instruction manual. The drop feed lever has to be engaged in the pin feed position before you will see it come up when you turn the handwheel 360 degrees. Also, note the pin drops automatically whenever the presser foot is raised (safety feature).
Why does my needle thread break on freemotion when straight stitch sewing is fine.
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure guage at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech.
Why doesn't the pin feed come up when I turn the hand wheel 360 degrees counterclockwise.
The pin feed position on the drop feed lever shown must be selected before it will engage. If you select another position other than pin feed, the pin feed mechanism will not be seen or operate. Please see comments on page 5 of the operation manual. Also the presser foot must be in the down position before the pin feed will come up in normal counterclockwise rotation of the hand wheel. Mike P.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
SuperLock 12x3000Yd Cones Multi Use Poly 40wt Thread Kit Assorted Colors (+$29.99, You Save $30.00)
SA8501 Purple Tote Bag 17x13x12" for Sew, Quilt, Emb, Serger Machines* (+$29.99, You Save $20.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28" High (+$169.99, You Save $28.01)
Acme 13669 4.5" Thread Scissors Trimmers, Ball Bearing, Spring Loaded (+$4.99, You Save $15.00)